Jupiter Island Beach Escape
Jupiter Island, Florida
Enjoy a stay at this two bedroom, two bathroom condo located in Florida's best kept secret, Jupiter Island.
This Jupiter Island Beach Escape has all you could want in a beach stay. Two bedrooms (including one with a king bed and one with two twin beds), two bathrooms, full kitchen, comfortable living area and more.
Experience beautiful beaches, luxury amenities and an easygoing lifestyle in Jupiter. Take the family on a turtle hatching walk, hike or bike the many park and beach trails, paddle a kayak along the Loxahatchee River or climb the Jupiter Lighthouse for the view.
Nearby Abacoa Town Center features specialty shops, sidewalk dining, weekly events and live concerts. And don't forget Jupiter's beaches, which have served as retreats for surfers and beachgoers for decades. Stop by Dubois Park, with more than 1,200 feet of tropical palm-lined beach, as well as playgrounds and picnic pavilions.
Carlin Park offers an exercise trail and well-equipped picnic areas. Ocean Cay Park features a playground, showers, pavilions and restrooms. Coastal Living magazine named Jupiter as one of the Top 10 Happiest Seaside Towns in the USA.
Who doesn't want to escape to Jupiter Island for a fun-filled beach escape.
THIRDHOME Members have access to the pool, pool bathrooms and outdoor showers, the day dock on the Intercostal as well as access to the Member BBQ area over looking the Intercostal.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
Palm Beach International Airport (PBI)
15 minutes by car
Beach and Intercoastal waterway
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Loxahatchee Queen Tour Boat for trips down the river.
- Canoeing and Kayaking are also great options if you want to travel at a different pace
- There are a plethora of "Key West" style eating and drinking establishments for you to enjoy.
Places of Interest
- Busch Wildlife Sanctuary - The Sanctuary offers visitors a one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn about Florida’s wildlife and natural environments. This unique refuge combines a nature center with a wildlife hospital.
- DuBois Park is not only one of the most unique swimming beaches in the north county area but also one of the most historical including 1,200 feet of beach front
- Blowing Rocks Preserve - This magnificently restored sanctuary offers a rare window into Florida’s natural history.
Very relaxing stay.
If you are looking for a very relaxed beach escape, this is your place. The complex sits right on the intracoastal waterway which allows you to sit and watch sailboats and super yachts go by or get out on the crystal clear water for some paddle boarding and snorkeling. A private beach is right across the street. The condo was just recently remodeled in a beach chic theme and had all the comforts of home.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet