Luxurious Mountain Retreat
Luxurious Mountain Retreat
This beautifully decorated home is located in the heart of
Arrowhead in Edwards Colorado and has one of the best mountain views in Colorado.
With over 7,500 square feet of living space, 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms, there is plenty of room for friends and family!
Experience the beauty of the Colorado Mountains from this grand estate with high-end finishes and appliances.
This Luxurious Mountain Retreat is part of McCoy Springs, a managed enclave of 9 homes.
As guests, you can enjoy Arrowhead amenities such as a large, year-round heated outdoor pool, hot tubs, tennis courts, kids play structure as well as access to private hiking trails.
If you prefer, dial a ride shuttle service will pick you up at the front door and take you to the base of Arrowhead lift. From there, you can ski over to Beaver Creek, or you can take a village to village shuttle to Beaver Creek village. These shuttles are at no cost and operate during the ski season.
This outstanding home has 3 levels. On the main floor, the ceilings are vaulted with rustic beams. Although the room has such grandness, the floor to ceiling see-thru' fireplace that divides the dining and living rooms create a very cozy space. The windows are large and the views are breathtaking. The kitchen, hearth room with fireplace, and large master suite (with another see-thru' fireplace to jetted tub) are also found on the main level of this home. In the summer, enjoy the large wrap around deck.
The top floor has 2 bedrooms - one with a King bed and the other with a Queen bed. The ceilings are vaulted, the bedrooms have special touches like window seats, and cozy chairs. Both have private baths. You might not want to leave your room!
The basement is a walk-out level and has a large second family room with a bar where you can entertain family - play cards and games, do puzzles, watch your favorite football team play, etc. There is also a state-of-the art theatre where 7 people can comfortably recline and enjoy a movie. There are 4 more bedrooms on this floor - divided for privacy. On the North end is a second master suite and next to this bedroom is a bunk bed room. On the South side of the house is another King bedroom which is adjacent to a room with 2 twin beds. All bedrooms have their own bathrooms.
The terrific ski access is coupled with a lush, green summer setting along the banks of McCoy Creek. Enjoy the epitome of a year round Colorado Ski Country Lifestyle!
As you can see, this home has it all! Built in 2010 and recently purchased by our family, we believe this home will be our "go to" for creating many special memories! I'm sure you will feel the same!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 9 baths, 7500 square feet
King, King, King, King, Queen, 2x Twin, and Bunk
15 guests maximum
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
30 minutes by car
Beaver Creek - Arrowhead Mountains
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Bearcat Stables - Head up this gorgeous horseback riding trail for sensational views of the New York Range!
- The Club at Cordillera - Golf is decidedly the focal point of The Club at Cordillera, and the Valley, Mountain, Summit and Short courses provide some of the most balanced, challenging, and enjoyable mountain golf in the world.
- Beaver Creek Mountain - Come hit some of the finest slopes around, and discover the excitement of skiing in Colorado!
Places of Interest
- Beaver Creek Village - The heart of the resort, Beaver Creek Village is full of quaint shops, art galleries, bars and restaurants, all conveniently linked by heated walkways and escalators.
- Riverwalk - The Riverwalk offers the perfect day out if you're looking for exquisite shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Vail Ski Resort - Colorado skiing doesn't get better than at this iconic winter resort.
- Vista at Arrowhead - Specializing in Colorado Cuisine, this delicious menu offers regional dishes such as Rocky Mountain Ruby Red Trout and Colorado Beef entrées along a variety of seafood, meat, and pasta dishes.
- Lake Arrowhead - Nestled in the majestic mountains of the San Bernardino National Forest, widely known as "The Alps of Southern California," is the best kept secret on the West Coast - Lake Arrowhead
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet