Hale Kailani Maui Kapalua Bay Villa
This single level 1700+ sq ft villa has not a single stair and has been remodeled and redecorated to 5 Star Gold Standard.
Stunning views of Kapalua coastline and ocean. Two spacious master suites with en suite baths plus a powder room, washer/dryer in villa, well-equipped kitchen, TV and cable in every room, great room w/ living room, dining room and lounge area.
Picture perfect private lanai areas off each master bedroom. Sumptuous linens, upscale furnishings, minutes to any of four beaches. Beach chairs, umbrella, cooler and towels available for guests use.
Guests are entitled to enjoy and use the bars and restaurants of this prestigious property, as well as the Ritz Carlton Kapalua (which is a sister property).
To make things even easier, there is a free shuttle door to door anywhere in Kapalua resort. Dine at Maui's best restaurants: Merriman's Pineapple Grill, the Ritz Carlton, Plantation House, the Beach House and the ABC store lunch counter and grocery all within the resort.
Full service grocery store and additional restaurants five minutes away, Villa guests net discounts at the Bay and Plantation golf courses, home of the first PGA tournament of the year, the Hyandai Invitational.
Three different pools with newly renovated amenities, (bathrooms, showers, kitchen area and grills) are available for the exclusive use of Bay Villa guests.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1700 square feet, 158 square meters
King and King
5 guests maximum
Kapalua Airport or Kahului International
10 minute drive or 45 minute drive by shuttle or rental car
Amazing views of the channel between Maui and Molokai where the humpback whales come every winter to frolic in the warm waters. See flying fish, rays, dolphins, sea turtles and whales from the comfort of your villa. Out front is a shore bird wildlife refuge, a protected ocean conservation area, an Audubon habitat, two golf courses, five beaches and everything you'd expect from life on a tropical island.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Also on property is Montage Resort's award winning spa and fitness center (extra fee applies).
Tennis courts, concierge activity bookings, sightseeing tours, discounted golf green fees can also be booked at additional cost.
Activities of Interest
- Trilogy Excursions - Discover a host of water-based activities with this company! You'll have a blast snorkeling, whale watching, and so much more!
- Royal Hawaiian Surfer Academy - Expert instructors and professional surfers will teach you how to hang ten with the best of them!
- Kapalua Coastal Trail - This hike along the coast begins and ends on the beach, with sweeping ocean vistas in-between!
- Hawaii Ocean Rafting - Climb aboard high tech rafts and spend the day snorkeling in crystal clear waters, and enjoying the gorgeous wildlife you find below!
- Kaanapali Golf Course - Treat yourself with an amazing round of gold, surrounded by sensational natural landscapes.
Places of Interest
- Kaanapali Beach - Enjoy Maui's signature beach, and all the sun and waves that come along
- Front Street - With spectacular shopping and delicious restaurants, a day spent on Front Street is a must.
- Whaler's Village Museum - This incredible museum features a whale skeleton stretching 40 feet long.
- Banyan Tree Park - Get ready for the view of a lifetime! This tree covers almost the entirety of the park, and is certainly worth a trip!
- Japengo - Enjoy authentic dishes from the Pacific Rim, all while delighting in spectacular vistas of waterfalls and sunsets!
Next door to Montage in Kapalua and walking distance to Sister Resort Ritz Carlton Kapalua. Two master bedrooms with balconies and ocean views from both balconies. I would give this property more than 5 stars if I could. Really friendly Manager and glass windows on entire ocean side of home. Love this place!!!”
Maggie Smith and Kenneth MoyerSeptember 2016
We were fortunate to book back to back houses in Hawaii through 3rd home. When we were on our small plane from the Big Island to Maui, we told our seat mates that we were going to Kapalua Bay. His eyes got real wide ... and now we know why. The place is stunning! We had everything we needed in our 2 bedroom condo. The views from the covered terrace were magnificent. The Bathrooms were like being at a spa! The condo is very close to the pool and a path leads right down to the ocean. The golf course at Kapalua is world class , and we wished we played golf!! We ate lunch at the Ritz Carlton which was walking distance from the condo! The community at Kapalua Bay is wonderful. This is a super location for touring Maui. Someday you would love to return to Maui. ”
The location was absolutely wonderful. Many nice restaurants near by. The beaches north of the property offered great snorkeling and exploring opportunities. ”