Charming Edward Square Townhome
Charming Edward Square Townhome
Dublin is the perfect destination for a great holiday, but this two-bedroom townhome will make it even more spectacular! Resting on 1500 square feet of luxury in Edward Square, a high-end luxurious community, this residence offers amazing proximity to all the history and culture that Dublin has to offer.
Boasting a private landscaped patio garden and nestled safely within an enclosed, neo-Georgian Square, this townhome is the epitome of Irish elegance. With a sleek and modern design, polished hardwood floors extend through the living room, kitchen, and dining room. The kitchen has updated and contemporary appliances, and while the master chef of the group prepares dinner, you and the rest of your guests can lounge on the plush seating in the living room enjoying a glass of wine. The spacious layout of this home is perfect for entertaining and is filled deluxe amenities such as specially designed furnishings and a built-in sound system, all of which beautifully combine to create the perfect city home.
Each of the two bedrooms is clean and boast a minimalist décor that’s designed to soothe and relax. The main bedroom has a large, king-sized bed and the other has two twin-sized beds. Both are outfitted with premium linens and bedding. The bathrooms are made of shining marble and feature underfloor heating, creating a perfect and pristine environment to start and end the day.
This lovely property is within an easy walking distance of plenty of Dublin’s famous sites, including Grafton Street shopping and a plethora of reputable restaurants and bars. Take the kids to the Dublin Zoo, feed the ducks in Stephen’s Green, or go for a picnic in Phoenix Park. Enjoy walking in the literary footsteps of writers such as Yeats and Joyce, and have your pick of the many designer boutiques and historical sites the city has to offer.
Spend your next trip to Dublin in style at this beautiful townhome!
Townhome with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
Dublin International Airport - DUB
30 minutes by car
Views of a central landscaped Georgian Square!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Portmarnock Golf Club - Just ten miles north of Dublin, this course sits majestically on a narrow tongue of shallow dunes and remains one of the most respected venues in world golf.
- Viking Splash Tours - This company offers a great way to see the sights of Dublin, both on land and on water.
- Guinness Storehouse - Learn the story of Ireland's iconic drink, spanning over 250 years!
- Dublin Tour Guide - This private tour offers a knowledgable take on Dublin from the point of view of a local.
- Irish Whiskey Museum -Learn the origins of Irish whiskey!
Places of Interest
- Trinity College, Dublin - Recognized for academic excellence, this university's campus is gorgeous and definitely worth a stroll.
- Kilmainham Gaol - This old prison turned museum offers an interesting look at this specific flashpoint in Ireland's history.
- Temple Bar - This lively, riverside neighborhood offers crowded and friendly pubs, live music, and plenty of delicious restaurants to try.
- Christchurch & Belfry - These are just some of the important Viking sites found around Dublin, offering a look back into history.
- Mr. Fox - This atmospheric and casual dining experience serves up the best of modern, international cuisine.
Well located townhome in a nice gated square.
Downtown Dublin is a short walk away or an inexpensive cab ride. The house is well appointed and very comfortable. The downstairs master is very large and the bed is excellent. The kitchen is well equipped and the patio off the dinette is nice to share a cup of coffee or relax after an afternoon of sightseeing Owner is very responsive and accommodating. Great stay..”
Luxury & Charm
The townhouse was booked as a gift for my 29 year old son who is an avid golfer & of Irish heritage. He wanted to visit Ireland & play there. He was floored by the Townhouse and did not expect it to be so luxurious and modern!! He took his college roomate. From the pics he sent, it is beautifully furnished with large, gracious bedrooms and plenty of space. It is also a perfect location in the beautiful Ballsbridge area and to everything in Dublin. He pointed out that the floors were heated, a true luxury in a climate that was already a bit cooler when he went in mid August. He rated it 5 star and as we have a beautiful house, he is equipped to evaluate.”
Great base for touring Dublin
Beautiful and very comfortable home approximately 1.5 miles from the town center. Pleasant walk, or easy Uber Taxi if raining. Home met all our needs. Using Dublin as our base we were able make daily trips to select parts of Ireland without having to move to different accommodations. A relaxing week!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet