Cave Creek, Arizona
RANCHO MAÑANA RESORT - 2 Bedroom Residence
Set in the high desert of Arizona, Rancho Mañana Resort provides guests with breathtaking mountain views.
This secluded retreat features spacious two bedroom accommodations, each with a gourmet kitchen, two full master suites, and an elegant Western decor.
Guests can relax poolside, or play golf at the adjacent championship Rancho Mañana Golf Club.
The charming town of Cave Creek, plus the shops, restaurants, and galleries of neighboring Carefree, and the sporting activities and cultural events in Phoenix add up to a first-rate vacation experience.
The full service amenities at Rancho Manana Resort make your stay a one of a kind experience and include housekeeping and concierge services, parking and laundry services, dining options, an outdoor heated pool and hot tub and much more!
Come see why Diamond Resort's Rancho Manana Resort is the premiere destination for your desert getaway!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
King and 2x Full
4 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
30 minutes by car
Breathtaking desert and mountain views
Activities of Interest
- Try Tonto Bar & Grill which is located on-site and has everything you need to satisfy your culinary appetite.
- Experience the Western lifestyle unique to Cave Creek with rural development, open trails, spaces and wildlife habitats, and overwhelmingly fantastic views.
- Rancho Manana Golf Club is voted one of Arizona's most scenic golf courses and is considered, "An experience that truly represents golf in the Arizona Desert."
- Create your perfect Arizona adventure with Extreme Arizona, Arizona's premier adventure company.
Places of Interest
- Cave Creek, Arizona has myriads of Hopi Indian tribal artifacts, beautiful mountainsides and stone formations and flora entirely unique to the region.
- Black Mountain Summit Park offers one of the best views in the area. Take a one hour scenic hike and experience Arizona at an elevation 1,100 feet.
- Some great outdoor recreational spots include Getaway Desert Awareness Park, Spur Cross Ranch Conservation Area and Desert Foothills Land Trust.
The property was beautiful and the unit very well appointed and decorated.”
The condo was very conveniently located for the golf courses in Scottsdale, and a number of good restaurants. The accommodations were very comfortable. I would suggest the owner speak to the property manager about getting the stairs up to the unit repaired - they were not in good condition, and we had to very careful not to step awkwardly and fall”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo