Saint Lake Horizon
Lagoa Santa, Brazil
Saint Lake Horizon
This spacious, elegant, four-bedroom property is centrally located in the Estancia das Amendoeiras in the city of Lagoa Santa in Minas Gerais, Brazil. Boasting a modern design in an otherwise rustic and rugged wilderness, this property is situated on 13000 square feet in the middle of spectacular natural beauty.
Each room at this contemporary home is fabulous, with polished stone flooring extending throughout the majority of the main living spaces and plenty of wooden finishes to round out the rustic nature of the property. The living room offers plenty of plush seating to enjoy, and you’ll find multiple opportunities for entertainment, such as the billiards table. You’ll have access to a personal home theater as well, complete with a massive flat screen television for a casual movie night.
The state of the art kitchen is spacious and modern, perfect for dishing out delicious meals every night. Featuring high-end appliances and plenty of space to work, you’ll whip up a masterpiece in no time! The sleek, wooden breakfast bar is the perfect spot for a morning cup of coffee, while the dining hall is ideal for large gatherings, offering seating enough for everyone.
Outside, take advantage of the refreshing swimming pool, or get a little activity in at the outdoor tennis court. The property is surrounded by lush vegetation, native trees, and impossibly green grass and plants, making for breathtaking views at all times of the day. Those in the mood for hiking through natural parks and exploring some of the most incredible natural wonders of the world will absolutely love a week at this spectacular property!
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 7 baths, 13000 square feet, 1208 square meters
King, King, King, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Tancredo Neves International Airport - CNF
10 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Lagoa Santa Regional Archaeology Museum - History buffs will love exploring this eclectic historical museum.
- Museu Peter Lund - This lovely museum raises awareness about the historical and cultural importance of Lagoa Santa.
- Archeology Center Annette Laming Emperaire - This small, but significant collections boasts interesting images and pieces, explained by a knowledgable guide.
Places of Interest
- Serra do Cipó National Park - The rugged, mountainous terrain of this national park is home to exciting wildlife and beautiful scenery.
- Lapinha Cave - Sumidouro State Park - One of the Seven Wonders of the Royal Road, this mysterious cave is a favorite among nature lovers!
- Belo Horizonte - Brazil's third-largest city offers sprawling city streets to explore, all against a backdrop of beautiful mountains.
- Sumidouro State Park - The remains of the first human inhabitants of Brazil were found in this incredible park.
- Bar Do Nem - Enjoy a fresh, authentic, Brazilian buffet!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo