Big Bear Lakehouse
Big Bear Lakehouse
This gorgeous six-bedroom home rests on 6000 square feet and is nestled in an exclusive gated community right on Big Bear Lake. The impressive architecture offers both a rustic sort of serenity and modern convenience that’s perfect for your next lake getaway!
The dramatic structure of the exterior of the home is matched by the classic and elegant décor of the interior living spaces, boasting lofty wood beam ceilings that accentuate the massiveness of the home. Dark, smooth wooden finishes can be found throughout, offering natural, yet chic touches that will delight you. The main living room is massive, featuring a grand, stone fireplace that extends all the way up to the ceiling. Sweeping views of the lake and surrounding mountains can be seen through beautiful windows, and there’s plenty of comfortable seating for you to enjoy as you enjoy quality time with your family.
Another cozy seating area is designed in a circular fashion, filled with plush, ample seating and bathed in the soft natural sunlight that streams in through the large windows. Spend casual nights in enjoying movies and more on the massive flat screen television.
The main living room stretches seamlessly into the pristine, gourmet kitchen. This space features an elegant chandelier swaying over the polished center island, creating a fabulous ambiance that any aspiring chef will love. With state of the art, Viking appliances and more than enough gleaming granite counter space to work on, you’ll have something delicious whipped up in no time.
In the beautifully appointed master bedroom, you’ll find an elegant king-sized bed, along with a stone fireplace and a private balcony, perfect for a quick nightcap before bed. The master suite extends into a pristine bathroom, complete with a huge Jacuzzi bathtub. The other bedrooms are equally as marvelous, with all but one featuring a king-sized bed. The final bedroom offers a queen.
Big Bear’s incredible nature, activity, and entertainment make it the perfect vacation destination no matter the season! Your beautiful getaway home is located just across the street from Big Bear Lake, offering a plethora of watersports to thrill you all day long! Go on challenging hikes through breathtaking scenery, or simply laze the day away in the sunshine by the water. Big Bear Village is close by and boasts high-end shops and amazing entertainment for you to enjoy. Bear Mountain is also in great proximity to your home, featuring wonderful skiing in the winter and championship golf in the summer. With so much to explore and enjoy, there will never be a dull moment!
This gorgeous home will serve as the perfect oasis during your amazing trip to Big Bear Lake!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6000 square feet, 558 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, and Queen
15 guests maximum
LA/Ontario International Airport ( ONT), John Wayne Airport (SNA), Big Bear Airport (RBF)
1 hour and 30 minutes by car (ONT), 2 hours by car (SNA), 5 minutes by car (RBF)
Lake and pine tree views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Castle Rock Trail - This challenging trail leads up to some of the most spectacular views in the area.
- Big Bear Alpine Zoo - Tour this amazing animal rehabilitation center, and take in some of the incredibly unique wildlife that inhabit the area.
- Action Zipline Tour - Experience the thrill of soaring across the sky with the stunning views of the Johnson Valley acting as a backdrop.
- Bear Mountain - Bear Mountain is a world-class ski and snowboard resort in the winter, and offers a spectacular golf course in the summertime.
- Big Bear Marina Charter Service - Charter a boat and head out to enjoy a leisurely day on the lake!
Places of Interest
- Big Bear Lake Village - The city of Big Bear boasts this beautiful shopping and entertainment district in the lake, nestled in the San Bernardino Mountains.
- Big Bear Lake - Big Bear Lake offers a plethora of water sports for you to enjoy, and is just across the street from your luxury vacation getaway.
- Boulder Bay Park - Offering impressive views, this cozy park is perfect for a family picnic.
- Butler Peak - The rewarding hike up to this peak offers breathtaking, 360 degree views from the top!
- The Pines Lakefront - This upscale lakeside restaurant serves up hearty, delicious dishes in classic and elegant surroundings.
Beautiful house, great location and view. We enjoyed the stay”