St. Helena, California
Hill House West
Hill House West
Just minutes from Valley floor, this exquisite estate has miles of breathtaking views.
The floor plan is expansive, with high ceilings, huge windows and a great indoor/outdoor feel. This home boasted the best views in the valley!
Enjoy gazing over the valley floor & endless mountainside vineyards from your beautiful infinity edge pool.
This pristine estate has entertaining capabilities beyond your typical Napa estate. Reserve Road is the gatekeeper of true Napa Valley living.
Estate with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 6800 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
2 hours by car
Pat Kuleto's Winery
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Napa Valley Wine Excursion Tours - Specializing in custom wine yours and guided by a Napa native, there's no better way to experience Wine Country!
- Sugarloaf Ridge State Park - Sugarloaf Ridge is home to some of the finest hiking and views in the North Bay. The vistas from the top of Bald Mountain are magnificent!
- Christopher Hill Gallery - This gallery's eclectic, contemporary collection rotates frequently and boast exhibitions from some of the most acclaimed artists in the nation.
- Anderson's Conn Valley - The winery is appointment only and features an intimate and atmospheric reserve tasting held in the cool, oak-scented winery caves.
- Meadowood Golf Course - The Meadowood Golf Course is a 9-hole walking course and offers immaculate playing surfaces and ideal conditions for year-round play.
Places of Interest
- World Renowned Wineries and Vineyards - Make sure to stop into Pride Mountain Vineyards, Duckhorn Vineyards, or one of the many others that grace this area.
- Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park - Visitors can take home organic wheat, cornmeal, or polenta!
- Skyline Wilderness Park - Take your family on a leisurely picnic, or a stroll through the many trails at this gorgeous park.
- Calistoga Spa Hot Springs - Take a full day for complete rest and relaxation at this spa.
- Archetype - The cool color scheme of this cozy eatery is warm and welcoming, and their menu offers delicious takes on dishes popular in wine country.
Thrilled to be back! The owner is most accommodating and lovely to work with, helping us plan our stay. We are getting quite spoiled!”
Absolutely stunning location and the home makes you want for nothing---except to spend more time there! Lovely hosts and a tranquil stay. Many Thanks! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo