Copper Canyon Lodge
Copper Canyon Lodge
Perched at 10,500 feet overlooking the town of Breckenridge, Copper Canyon Lodge is a five-bedroom, 4500 square-foot masterpiece. Designed to offer sweeping vistas of the Ten Mile Range, you’ll love the rustic beauty of this amazing lodge home.
This charming lodge draws you into its confines with an inviting and warm atmosphere. When entering the lodge, you’re greeted with a wall of windows framing 180-degree mountain views right off the bat. Dramatic, rustic elegance can be found at every turn, from the hand-carved walnut floors to the massive stone fireplace.
The gourmet kitchen comes equipped with pristine, granite countertops and state of the art appliances, ensuring each night at home comes with a delicious homemade meal. After dinner, retreat to the game room, where you can mix yourself a drink at the full wet bar, engage in a friendly game of pool or settle in for a movie on the home theater. The loft that overlooks the great room is perfect for a late-night game of poker, or you can head out to the spacious deck, where you can enjoy the fire pit, or sink into the hot tub as you enjoy million-dollar views.
This home is perfectly located close to the free town shuttle, which is prepared to take you anywhere in Summit County. Breckenridge and the surrounding areas are full of plenty of activity to enjoy, from the incredible slopes at Breckenridge Ski Resort to rock climbing and hiking through the mountains. Main Street is just a ten-minute drive away and boasts plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment, ensuring that each night out is one to remember!
Let this Copper Canyon home be your private mountain oasis on your next trip to Breckenridge!
Single Family Home with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4500 square feet, 419 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Queen
11 guests maximum
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
1 hour by car
Full mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Breckenridge Golf Club (20 minutes) - Boasting sweeping mountain views, this incredible course will challenge even the most experienced of golfers.
- Breck Fun Park (15 minutes) - This adventure park offers you a mountain of possibilities where you can get in touch with nature in ways you never imagined!
- Breckenridge Ski Resort (15 minutes) - With intermediate to advanced trails and featuring sweeping views of the mountains and valleys, this amazing resort is perfect for avid skiers!
- Vail Pass Path - A great way to take in the scenery is cycling on the Vail Pass Path from Breckenridge to Frisco.
- AVA Rafting and Zipline (15 minutes) - With rafting trips, zipline tours, and rock climbing excursions, this company offers a little something for the adventurer in everyone.
Places of Interest
- Carter Park (10 minutes) - Featuring the best sledding hill in town, the kids will adore this outdoor park no matter the season.
- Breckenridge Distillery (15 minutes) - Enjoy a tour of this award-winning facility and a tasting of their delicious spirits.
- Main Street (10 minutes) - Explore your way through the shops, bars, and restaurants lining this street!
- McCullough Gulch (30 minutes) - Perfect for experienced hikers, this trailhead offers gorgeous waterfalls and striking scenery.
- Giampietro Pasta & Pizzeria (10 minutes) - This cozy pizzeria offers house-made pies, massive calzones, and other delicious Italian classics!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo