Epic Views at Black Diamond Summit -- Ski In/Out
Mt Crested Butte, Colorado
Epic Views at Black Diamond Summit -- Ski In/Out
Black Diamond Summit is one of the elite properties in Crested Butte that has the ability for large gatherings but is designed to make you feel warm and cozy at the same time.
The home is positioned on Mt. Crested Butte in the ultra-exclusive ski in/out "Summit" area and takes in the most commanding views available. From this home you can look over the resort, the town, down valley, and just about everything else! 17 mountain peaks are visible from the home.
The fantastic location of this home gives it great access in winter or summer. In winter, you can enjoy true SKI-IN/SKI-OUT access to the Westwall lift. In the summer you are just steps away from some of the most beautiful hiking trails that Crested Butte has to offer. Ski from the driveway!
Upon entering this home you are immediately drawn to the wall of windows in the grand living room which overlooks everything! The soaring ceilings and intricate beam work are the perfect place to gather with family and friends in front of the fireplace or step outside on the large decks to enjoy the perfect weather we experience regardless of season. On this level you will find the living and dining areas along with the gourmet kitchen that has room for everyone.
There is a large mudroom with laundry room and pantry to store all the goodies to snack on. The heated garage has room for your vehicle and all of your skis. The second master suite is down the hall with a queen bed, twin trundle, fold out twin, and large en-suite bath with shower and jetted tub. There is a powder bath just off the living room for your guests as well.
Upstairs you will find the large loft with office area and double murphy bed. The master suite is down the hall with King bed, outdoor deck, and sumptuous master bath with steam shower and jetted tub. All of the bedrooms are also equipped with HD flat panel televisions and satellite programming.
Downstairs is the walk-out portion of the home and holds the media room, game area, wet bar, and wine cellar. Off the media area is a 3rd master suite with Queen bed, twin trundle, twin roll-away and large en-suite bath with shower and jetted tub. Down the hall on the other end you will find another bedroom with en-suite bath and a queen bed. Along with the bunk room for the kids consisting of two sets of bunks with doubles on the bottom and twins on the top. There is a new flat panel TV and DVD player in the bunk room as well to keep the kids occupied.
This level of the home also has access to the hot tub that overlooks the resort and town. So no matter how long your list of requirements is, Black Diamond Summit can fill it! With a home this incredible you will want to reserve it to make family memories for years to come!
Request any week!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 7 baths, 6000 square feet, 558 square meters
King, Queen, Full, Queen, and Queen
16 guests maximum
Gunnison–Crested Butte Regional Airport - GUC
25 minutes by car
Epic views of the whole valley and base ski area. 17 mountain peaks visible from home. Every room has an amazing view!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Scenic River Tours - Your family adventure begins here, with kayaking, rafting, and rock climbing excursions!
- Fantasy Ranch Outfitters - Take a ride through the majestic nature of the Colorado back country.
- Crested Butte Mountain Resort - Glide down the slopes at this incredible ski in/ski out resort!
- Lower Loop Mountain Bike Trail - Take a leisurely bike ride on this fun and flowing track, offering stunning views of the wilderness around you.
Places of Interest
- Schofield Pass - Experience killer views! If you visit in July, don't miss out on
- Rivers, Mountains, Valleys, All public land surrounding
- Black Canyon - Explore the breathtaking landscape of Colorado on one of the many hiking trails you'll find in this spectacular canyon.
- Blue Mesa Reservoir - Whatever your water interest – from boating, to challenging guided fishing, or something in between- Elk Creek Marina with it’s waterfront playground has you covered!
- Curecanti National Recreation Area - The reservoirs that make up Curecanti today are the ideal destination for water-based recreation high in the Rocky Mountains!
- Last Steep Bar & Grill - A Crested Butte original, and one of the best restaurants in all of Colorado.
Great place to enjoy family.
We stayed at this house on december 2015. Our group had an excelent stay. We enjoyed very much the great views, the house is in a perfect location and in pristine condition. Our family gatherings were either upstairs at the great room with its fireplace or downstairs at the game witch also has its fireplace. The bedrooms are very nice. This house is perfect for a big group vacation. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo