Old Greenwood, 3 Bedroom Cabin
Old Greenwood is a premier four-season resort community in North Lake Tahoe and home of Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf.
Nestled near the historic town of Truckee on 600 acres of towering pines and blue-sage covered hills, Old Greenwood is the place you’ll long to be on a summer afternoon or winter evening. Every day offers an opportunity to play – on the Old Greenwood golf course or at the Pavilion, the mountains, the trails and Lake Tahoe.
The vision of Old Greenwood is one of an active, year-round resort village built with care and sensitivity through architecture and landscape that reflects the Lake Tahoe heritage and blends into the natural setting.
This Old Greenwood 3-bedroom Cabin was designed to recall the historic mountain camps and retreats, but with luxury finishes and modern, open interior spaces. Located along the golf course, the cabin features expansive view windows overlooking the fairways and greens.
-Billard Room & Home Office (Cabins)
-Pre-Arrival Grocery Shopping
PRIVILEGES AND ACCESS TO TAHOE MOUNTAIN CLUB FACILITIES:
-Scaffer’s Camp Restaurant (Winter)
-Alpine Club – Apre’s Ski, Ski Valet, Games (Winter)
-Old Greenwood Pavilion
-Preferred Access to Old Greenwood & Gray’s Crossing Golf Course
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
35 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Ski Resorts- Ski throughout the area at resorts like Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Northstar and Sugar Bowl! All levels offered here!
- Donner Lake's - For just a small $8 guest fee per person, you can lounge on this lake's private beach!
- Bike Truckee Rentals- Offering bike rentals to enjoy Truckee's many bike trails, including the Truckee River Legacy Trail.
Places of Interest
- Old Town Truckee- Come enjoy the charm and beauty of Downtown Truckee. Explore our unique shops and experience the gritty past and vibrant present of our historic railroad town.
- Donner Summit- Cross-country skiing, dog sledding, and snow play.
- Golf Courses of Truckee- With plenty of courses to choose from, we recommend Old Greenwood Golf Club, The Golf Club At Gray's Crossing, or Coyote Moon Golf Course.
Old Greenwood blends the beauty of Tahoe with the luxuriousness of a brand new modern open floor plan house. We and our guests loved sitting outside in the sun, overlooking the golf course, eating lunch on the deck. We spent our nights grilling outside and relaxing in the hot tub. We had full access to the Greenwood Club and used it to play tennis and sit by the pool. Just call guest services and they take care of everything! The House was a picturesque cabin right out side of Truckee and a short drive from the Lake or the Ski Resorts. If you're looking for all that Tahoe offers along with unique amenities this house is what you need. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility