Just minutes away from all that Orlando has to offer, you will find yourself in the midst of magic! Covering 3000 square feet, the residence has 6 bedrooms providing a comfortable amount of space for all to appreciate. This is the perfect place for you and your family to spend their next Disney or Florida trip!
Set in the spectacular Emerald Island Resort, you will be in a great location in a family friendly gated community. The interior is full of muted earth tones, giving off a relaxed ambiance that is necessary after an exciting day at the parks. The home itself is beautifully furnished, and also has a spacious layout for a large group to tag along. The well-equipped kitchen will have everything that you may need to cook a great meal for the family. Outside there is a screen enclosed, sparkling saltwater solar heated pool and spa. The covered porch area is perfect for poolside dining.
Emerald Island Resort offers 24-hour gate attendants, a gorgeous clubhouse with onsite concierge staff, a tiki bar, 2 community pools, tennis court, basketball court, volleyball court, 4 tot lots, and nature trails. All of this is located within minutes of restaurants, shopping centers, and local attractions and is so close to Disney it feels like it’s in your backyard.
This will be a trip your family never forgets!
Private Residence with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, Other, and Other
10 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
25 minutes by car
Lush, Private Grounds
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Water Parks and Amusement Parks
- Shopping at Outlet Malls
- Skydiving, Hot Air Ballooning, Ziplining and Hang Gliding
Places of Interest
- Downtown Disney and Disney World- One of the most famous amusement parks full of rides, games, disney characters, shows, and many more attractions!
- Universal Studios- An entertainment theme park based off of movies and television shows for all ages!
- Discovery Cove- SeaWorld's very own amusement park full of interactive experiences with dolphins, otters, and more!
- Cocoa Beach- A little beach town known for it's surf breaks with plenty of shops and restaurants
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park- A park that has it all; great scenery for a walk, playgrounds and water areas for kids, open grass areas, and restaurants are nearby!
We shared the home with two other families and all had a great time. So much space to spread out. And so close to the Disney parks. Some days we just chilled by the pool and other days we hit animal kingdom, the Disney water slides, and more.... the house was well equipped and the community was very peaceful. The pricing at the tiki bar by the community pool was very reasonable too. ”
It was easy access to the highway. Close to our daughter at Florida Polytechnic and only a few miles from Disney. Comfortable home. Enjoyed the home movie theater and sound system. Nice to have a pool and spa in the backyard. The community pool was small and cold.”
A perfect house and perfect location for visiting Disney World and all the parks. Plenty of space, a private pool and all within minutes drive time to the parks.”