Enchanting Suncrest - Good Location for Skiing Alta or Snowbird
This beautiful four bedroom, 3500 square foot home is nestled right at the feet of the mountains! Rising to 6000 feet above the valley inversions below, Suncrest is a community of over 1200 households encompassing 3900 acres of canyon, trails, Gambel oak, and homes high on the east bench of Draper, Utah, located just 15 miles south of Salt Lake City and a quick drive away from Alta and Snowbird ski areas!
The home sits in a beautiful neighborhood and has a community association with pool, workout facility, and restaurants. There is a new restaurant and private market called The Ridge.
Residents here get the luxury of living a relaxed mountain-top lifestyle while being only minutes from both of Utah's biggest metropolitan areas. More than that, during your stay here you'll have the opportunity to ski down amazing slopes at Alta and Snowbird, both just a quick drive away. Don't miss out on your chance to experience these incredible ski resorts during your stay!
The living area is a great large space where everyone can gather! Mountains views are easily seen out of the window, and the home has a traditional, rustic, mountain feel with all unique furniture and design. The area can accommodate more guests with a pull-out couch and an additional full-size mattress upon request once reserved.
The kitchen area has plenty of room for the guests with both bar stool seating and a large kitchen table for breakfast and morning coffee.
The bedrooms are large, with comfy beds and fresh linens. All are a great place to unwind after a long day of adventure on the slopes or in the mountains. All the rooms have large bathrooms for the guests to use. The kids room is a great hangout space for the children.
Since its inception in 2000, a scenic by-way between Draper and Highland links Suncrest with Salt Lake and Utah counties. Private and secluded with spectacular views of the Wasatch Mountains, is just a short drive to several major snow ski areas, including Alta and Snowbird, and downtown Salt Lake City. Suncrest's location makes it one of the most coveted places to live in Utah.
Not only is the location atop Traverse Ridge, it also features incredible 360-degree panoramic views of the Salt Lake Valley, Mount Timpanogos, Lone Peak, Box Elder Peak, Corner Canyon, Utah Lake, and some of the best sunsets in the state!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
35 minutes by car
Spectacular views of the Wasatch Mountains and Salt Lake City!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Alta Ski Resort (1 hour) - Ski down the slopes of one of Utah's finest ski resorts!
- Snowbird Ski Resort (30 minutes) - Home to some of the greatest snow on earth!
- Loveland Living Planet Aquarium (15 minutes) - Learn more about animal habitats in Utah's waters and earth's oceans.
- Cowabunga Bay (15 minutes) - Lounge on the lazy river or get your adrenaline rush on one of numerous thrill rides!
- Bells Canyon Trail (30 minutes) - Gear up for a fun and family-friendly hike!
Places of Interest
- Draper City Park (15 minutes) -This beautiful park offers walking trails and a playground for the kids.
- Park City and Deer Valley (1 hour) - Enjoy the best of Park City, Utah! Whether you want to hike, bike or ski Deer Valley, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
- Alta Canyon Sports Center (25 minutes) - If you're looking to get active, this recreation center offers plenty to do.
- The Shops at South Town (15 minutes) - This shopping center is filled with high-end and unique shops.
- Market Street Grill (20 minutes) - Enjoy delicious oysters and other fresh seafood dishes in an elegant and chic ambiance.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Workout Facility