This 3700 square foot log home is surrounded by 100 +acres of forests and nature trails. Less than 2 miles from the action and excitement of Tremblant’s south side, the chalet is tucked away at the end of a picturesque country road that shadows the beautiful Devil’s river. Enjoy the plentiful wildlife all around, directly in front of the residence is a private river access as well. Having 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms it can graciously sleep, 12 people. A perfect house for family reunions and get-togethers with friends.
The home is designed so that 2 or 3 families can share. While the main floor bedroom is the master, the 2nd-floor bedroom with a queen bed also has a semi-ensuite bathroom and makes for a great secondary master bedroom. Kids enjoy the bunk room, which sleeps six. Adults enjoy each having their own private bedrooms. Bathrooms are equipped with jetted showers, granite counters, infinity-edged bathtub, and heated floors.
The wood décor will be the first thing that catches your eye owed to its impeccable detail. Enjoy gatherings in the generously-sized living/dining area graced by a 4-sided glass fireplace, huge windows, and glass doors that lead out to the wilderness exposed deck. After a day of exciting regional activities, all will enjoy the in-house movie theater, the pool table, the outdoor hot tub, indoor fireplace, and the PS3 w/ 12-foot screen.
You can drive 3 minutes to the number one ski resort on the East Coast. Enjoy Tremblant’s ski trails, resort village, bars, casino, escape rooms, laser tag, golf, nightlife, and shopping. Some more hands-on activities you can participate in are ziplining, hiking, fly fishing, car racing, and much more!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3700 square feet, 344 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Mont Tremblant International or Montreal's Pierre Elliot Trudeau Airport
40 Minutes by Car or 1h30M
This home is surrounded by 100+ acres of forests and nature trails
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Mont-Tremblant Dogsledding- Try something new and dogsled at this awesome facility!
- Mission Liberte escape rooms
- Mission Laser lasertag
- Mountain bike trail network
- Mont Tremblant ski resort (3 minutes drive)
- Mont Blanc ski resort (15 minutes drive)
Places of Interest
- Freshwater fishing, gambling casinos, hunting small game
- Rafting, sledding, water tubing
- Whitewater rafting, fly fishing, mountain climbing, sight seeing
- Scandinive Spa in Mont Tremblant- This spa is known for its unique Scandinavian-style treatments.
- Mont Tremblant Resort- North of Montreal, this wonderful resort offers some of the best skiing in eastern North America.
- Circuit Mont-Tremblant- One of the best racing circuits in North America which have had the most famous and talented people on this track
Family Ski Week
Chalet River Log was a great place for our recent ski week. The living room with center fireplace, the loft, rec room with pool table, the outdoor hot tub and the theater room gave our multi-generational 2 family group plenty of space to spread out and also to mix it up in games and together time. Weather was not cooperative so the house made the difference from what could otherwise have been a disappointing week. The location in a wooded setting is perfect, lots of trees, a stream where the kids gleefully got thoroughly wet and messy, 5 minutes from the ski base with its village and 15 min from the town. No traffic and easy parking. BTW, shop at the nearby IGA for just about anything - has a great deli and cheese selection. ”
I had a good time at William Azeff’s home. I would highly recommend it.”