Holden House Private Ski Chalet in Beaver Creek
Holden House Private Ski Chalet In Prestigious Beaver Creek
The main living area features 2 story vaulted ceilings with lots of windows and stunning views of the ski slopes from an upstairs loft/library. There are four gas fireplaces throughout the house, a loft library, a downstairs bar with TV, and a separate recreation area/den, complete with large screen TV and a billiards table! If you are looking for a residence with plenty of space and comfort - this is it!
The home has two Masters with king beds, A room with a queen bed, a room with a full bed and a set of twin bunk beds, and a room with two sets of twin bunk beds. There is a outside deck for enjoying dinner outside on nice evenings. The home does not have A/C as most do not in this part of the country. The cool Summer nights don't call for it.
The house is at about 8,000 feet above sea level if that is a concern. Just pick up the phone and a complementary shuttle will pick you up for a five minute ride to the main village at the base of the ski mountain.
The village resembles a European ski village with a variety of shopping, restaurants, and activities. Beaver Creek is regularly voted the best family ski destination in North America.
Single Family Home with 5 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 7500 square feet
King, King, Queen, Full + Twin, and 2x Twin
14 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Views of ski mountain as well as other mountains.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Beaver Creek Ski Area - Here you'll find excellent skiing and snowboarding in the winter, and exhilarating mountain biking and hiking in the summer.
- Beaver Lake Trail - Take a leisurely hike up to the top, and look out over beaut
- Beaver Creek Stables - Trails for the horseback riding activities at these stables in the Vail Valley have been carefully chosen to make rides tranquil, scenic and relaxing for you and your guests!
- Eagle Vail Golf Club - The EagleVail Golf Club is one of the Vail Valley's favorite golf courses with expansive views of the Gore Range and surrounding peaks of the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
- Fly Fishing Outfitters - Since 1992, this locally owned business has been meeting all your fly fishing needs.
Places of Interest
- Beaver Creek Village - The heart of the resort, Beaver Creek Village is full of quaint shops, art galleries, bars and restaurants, all conveniently linked by heated walkways and escalators.
- Vail Village - Connected by pedestrian friendly heated streets, Vail Village is a perfect place for a family stroll after skiing or a bar hopping night out on the town.
- Grouse Mountain Grill - Located at the elegant Pines Lodge, enjoy breathtaking mountain views while you dine on delicious and refined dishes.
- Mirabelle - This cozy eatery offers select French plates and an extensive wine list for you to enjoy in a chic yet relaxed atmosphere.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet