Holden House Private Ski Chalet in Beaver Creek
Holden House Private Ski Chalet In Prestigious Beaver Creek
The main living area features 2 story vaulted ceilings with lots of windows and stunning views of the ski slopes from an upstairs loft/library. There are four gas fireplaces throughout the house, a loft library, a downstairs bar with TV, and a separate recreation area/den, complete with large screen TV and a billiards table! If you are looking for a residence with plenty of space and comfort - this is it!
The home has two Masters with king beds, A room with a queen bed, a room with a full bed and a set of twin bunk beds, and a room with two sets of twin bunk beds. There is a outside deck for enjoying dinner outside on nice evenings. The home does not have A/C as most do not in this part of the country. The cool Summer nights don't call for it.
The house is at about 8,000 feet above sea level if that is a concern. Just pick up the phone and a complementary shuttle will pick you up for a five minute ride to the main village at the base of the ski mountain.
The village resembles a European ski village with a variety of shopping, restaurants, and activities. Beaver Creek is regularly voted the best family ski destination in North America.
Private Residence with 5 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 7500 square feet, 697 square meters
King, King, Queen, Full + Twin, and 2x Twin
14 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Views of ski mountain as well as other mountains.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Beaver Creek Ski Area - Here you'll find excellent skiing and snowboarding in the winter, and exhilarating mountain biking and hiking in the summer.
- Beaver Lake Trail - Take a leisurely hike up to the top, and look out over beaut
- Beaver Creek Stables - Trails for the horseback riding activities at these stables in the Vail Valley have been carefully chosen to make rides tranquil, scenic and relaxing for you and your guests!
- Eagle Vail Golf Club - The EagleVail Golf Club is one of the Vail Valley's favorite golf courses with expansive views of the Gore Range and surrounding peaks of the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
- Fly Fishing Outfitters - Since 1992, this locally owned business has been meeting all your fly fishing needs.
Places of Interest
- Beaver Creek Village - The heart of the resort, Beaver Creek Village is full of quaint shops, art galleries, bars and restaurants, all conveniently linked by heated walkways and escalators.
- Vail Village - Connected by pedestrian friendly heated streets, Vail Village is a perfect place for a family stroll after skiing or a bar hopping night out on the town.
- Grouse Mountain Grill - Located at the elegant Pines Lodge, enjoy breathtaking mountain views while you dine on delicious and refined dishes.
- Mirabelle - This cozy eatery offers select French plates and an extensive wine list for you to enjoy in a chic yet relaxed atmosphere.