Stirling, United Kingdom
Dating back to circa 1850, Park Terrace has been extensively refurbished and modernised, yet retains a wealth of original period features.
Situated in extensive garden grounds this property, with its hot tub, self-contained sauna with shower and changing area and separate bar area, is the perfect property for a trip to this special part of Scotland.
With ample living and dining space, this property can comfortably sleep up to 8 adults. The master king-size bedroom features en suite facilities, with a further three large bedrooms sharing the use of a large family bathroom with roll-top bath tub and separate large shower cubicle.
All bedrooms have flat screen TVs and the entire house is wired for use of Sonos.
A fully fitted modern kitchen with double microwave, full-size fridge freezer, washer/dryer and large five ring gas hob with electric double oven serves as the perfect central point for any celebration.
A further three reception rooms: dining room with seating for 8 people, large lounge and separate sitting/family TV room overlooking the garden, will complement any large family group’s needs.
Park Terrace has a calm, quiet feel, yet it is only five minutes from Stirling town centre, within 45 minutes of the amenities of both Glasgow and Edinburgh, and also less than an hour from both Perth and Dundee.
It is ideal for those seeking peace and quiet, but also for those wanting to be within striking distance of adventurous activities and entertainment.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4500 square feet
Queen, King, King, and Full
8 guests maximum
Glasgow or Edinburgh
45 minutes by car
Kings Park and Stirling Castle
Activities of Interest
- For golf lovers, Park Terrace is adjacent to the fourth hole of Stirling Golf Club, which happily accepts visiting Golfers.
- Gleneagles is a short, 20-minute drive away with St Andrews, home to The Open 2015 in July, only an hour’s drive from the house.
- With the Trossachs and Loch Lomond National Park both only a short drive away you will not be disappointed by the wealth of beautiful scenery in the area.
Places of Interest
- Kings Park is well worth a stroll. There are good views from the park, over the fine Victorian houses of the King's Park Area and to the castle on the skyline.
- Stirling Castle, located in Stirling, is one of the largest and most important castles, both historically and architecturally, in Scotland.
- Doune Castle, the home of Robert Stewart, the 1st Duke of Albany is not far away. He was ruler of Scotland, in all but name, from 1388 until his death in 1420.
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo