This wonderful year-round resort in Lake Placid sits in the heart of the Adirondacks, a six million acre park in upstate New York. Your lovely mountain residence offers three bedrooms and sits on 1900 square feet, featuring wonderful access to excellent winter and summer amenities and activities.
The award-winning Whiteface Lodge is designed as an old-style Adirondack resort but is brimming with modern amenities. Your residence is decorated with a rustic sensibility, featuring mountain-inspired décor. Leather furnishings fill the space, as well as wood finishes and muted earthy tones, such as greens and reds. The bedrooms feature a king, queen, and queen bed respectively, and all are outfitted with spectacular linens and bedding.
The Whiteface Lodge facilities include year-round indoor and outdoor pools, rejuvenating outdoor hot tubs, and excellent fitness rooms for your enjoyment. For indoor entertainment, the family game room offers plenty to take advantage of, and the 56-seat movie theater is perfect for a casual movie night with other guests. Try out your moves on the ice skating rink, in the winter, head to the Canoe Club on Lake Placid in the summer, and enjoy the delicious fare at the Kanu restaurant all year round. See www.thewhitefacelodge.com for more information.
Make your next mountain vacation an award-winning experience at the Whiteface Lodge!
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1900 square feet, 177 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Plattsburgh International Airport (PBG), Albany International Airport (ALB)
1 hour and 10 minutes by car (PBG), 2 hours and 15 minutes by car (ALB)
Beautiful views of the Whiteface Lodge property looking out to Little John Mountain!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Mountain Biking - Ride your way through stunning trails for all levels of bikers.
- Bobsled and Luge -Get your thrills by sliding down the mountain by bobsled or luge!
- Hiking in the Adirondacks (50 minutes) - Discover beautiful nature like nowhere else in the country on these gorgeous nature trails in the peaks of the Adirondacks.
- Whiteface Mountain Ski Resort (20 minutes) - With both expert and beginner trails, the slopes at this ski resort will amaze you!
- Whiteface Golf Club (4 minutes) - Experience the challenge of playing one of the country's oldest courses!
Places of Interest
- Brewster Peninsula Nature Trails (4 minutes) - Featuring great views of Lake Placid, these lovely walking trails are serene and peaceful.
- Mirror Lake (7 minutes) - With beautiful beaches and crystal clear water, this beautiful lake offers ample opportunity for water activities!
- Lake Placid Olympic Facilities and Museum (7 minutes) - Discover the magic of the venues that housed the 1982 Winter Olympics!
- Lake Placid Town (7 minutes) - Stroll through the charming streets of Lake Placid.
- Kanu Lounge - Enjoy a signature cocktail, live music, and a chic, sophisticated atmosphere.
Great condo and very family friendly resort.”
A truly first class accommodation in beautiful resort setting made our Lake Placid getaway feel like a luxury treat. Highly recommended for any season. ”