** PLEASE NOTE that the available week of Thursday, May 14-21, 2020 is a SHORTENED stay of 5 nights, occurring May 14 - 19, 2020. Contact Member Experience if you have any questions. **
This 4-bedroom, 6-bathroom lodge is located in a gated community that was described in 'Colorado Life' Magazine as 'heaven on earth'. The gated community ensures that you will have a secluded, private get-away. If you are in need of any amenities, there are stores like Starbucks and more just a few minutes down the road.
The 6,800 square foot residence is found on a vast land of 5 acres with unforgettable views from every stance. With incredible architecture and wood interiors, a warm atmosphere is very apparent as you enter the Abbotsbury Lodge. The living space provides comfy corners with an impressive fireplace and great windows showing off the surrounding nature. From here, the main area expands into the kitchen which offers every amenity and space necessary to make an enjoyable meal for all.
Inside of the house, you have plenty of facilities to enjoy including the luxuriously appointed private cinema, the sauna, steam shower, and exercise room. If you are longing to spend your time outdoors, you can relax outside by the gas fire pit, with tiki torches burning as the sun sets over the Front Range mountains.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 6 baths, 6800 square feet, 632 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Denver International Airport - DEN
60 minutes by car
Beautiful views of majestic, white-capped Long's Peak!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Lucky Three Ranch - Our tours are perfect for seniors, children, and anyone with an interest in animals!
- Devil's Backbone Nature Trail - Enjoy a moderate hike through the mountains, taking in the breathtaking sights around you.
- Mariana Butte Golf Course - A premier, 18-hole course featuring soaring elevated tees, challenging holes that border the rushing Big Thompson River, and breathtaking vistas of the Rocky Mountains.
- Zippity Zoo Barnyard - This barnyard provides a unique, fun and educational interactive experience with a variety of farm animals! Great for children!
- Loveland Museum - An art and history museum that hosts world class exhibitions every year.
Places of Interest
- Rocky Mountain National Park - Enjoy the famed and spectacular mountain views!
- Benson Park Sculpture Garden - A beautiful and unique outdoor setting for showcasing sculpture.
- Colorado Cherry Company - A family owned, locally beloved business dedicated to delicious products of the highest quality!
- Grimm Brother's Brewhouse - Enjoy modern takes on traditional German styles!
- Pinewood Reservoir - An idyllic, serene place for a day in the mountains.
One of our favorite 3rd Home properties of all times!
Abbotsbury Lodge is a superlative estate nestled in a beautiful, quiet, gated community in the mountains of Colorado. We loved every minute of our time at the house and looked forward to our daily hike at the Devil's Backbone (just down the road). The house is stunning in every way, from the incredible architecture to the well-appointed artwork to the perfect amenities. Some of our favorite features were the fireplaces, the theater room and the hot tub. I could go on and on! The owners are great communicators who made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed during our stay. We felt very welcome and had the most relaxing (and much needed) getaway. Thank you, Jeff and Kay! We will definitely be back!”