Incline Village, Nevada
Beautiful Ryan House at Incline Village
Beautiful Ryan House at Incline Village
This spectacular three-bedroom home in Incline Village features stunning views of Lake Tahoe and rests on 2400 square feet of luxury. Just minutes away from world-class skiing, lovely sandy beaches, and the luxurious Hyatt, this upscale remodeled home offers perfect proximity to everything in Incline Village.
This home boasts a mountain-inspired, rustic décor, and a spacious open floor plan. In addition to the high, vaulted ceilings, the massive windows in the great room look out over a massive, 40-foot wooden deck. Gather around the classic, stone fireplace with your guests in the evenings as you reminisce on the day's adventures, or bask in the glow of the sunset out on the deck!
The open layout stretches from the living room to the brand new kitchen, an amazingly gourmet space that makes it easy to achieve culinary perfection. With all new stainless steel appliances, custom-made cabinets, and a huge, granite center island, making dinner has never been more fun!
Each of the three bedrooms at this stunning mountain home offers snug bedding that’s sure to keep you warm on a cold, winter’s night. The exquisite master bedroom offers a king-sized bed, plus an en-suite bathroom with heated floors.
Incline Village offers something for the entire family. One of Lake Tahoe’s most glamorous communities, there’s plenty of luxury shops, fine dining, and of course, world-class skiing. Your mountain paradise is just ten minutes away from Diamond Peak Ski Resort, and 15 minutes from Mount Rose. In addition to skiing, there are numerous hiking and biking trails that run alongside stunning scenery of Lake Tahoe and the majestic mountains. In the summer, plan a beach day to Lake Tahoe, and finish off the night with a wonderful lakefront dining experience.
This charming home in Incline Village is perfect for your next family getaway!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet
King, Queen, and Other
8 guests maximum
Reno–Tahoe International Airport (RNO), Truckee Tahoe Airport (TKF)
45 minutes by car (RNO), 25 minutes by car (TFK)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Diamond Peak Ski Resort (10 minutes) - With incredible views of Lake Tahoe, family-friendly terrain, and easy and fun slopes, the entire family will love this ski resort!
- Flume Trail (15 minutes) - This picturesque, narrow biking trail features stunning views of Lake Tahoe.
- Incline Village Mountain Golf Course (5 minutes) - This beautiful course features an incredible mountain layout and challenging elevation changes.
- Tahoe Adventure Company (15 minutes) - This adventure company offers something for everyone, from kayaking to hiking!
Places of Interest
- Sand Harbor Beach (15 minutes) - This beach features gorgeous rocky coves and boulders to jump off of!
- Lake Tahoe Nevada State Park (4 minutes) - This scenic park contains the popular Sand Harbor beach and has plenty of hiking trails to enjoy.
- Alibi Ale Works and Brewery (5 minutes) - With delicious beer and a trendy vibe, this brewery is perfect for a casual drink after a day of skiing.
- Lone Eagle Grille (7 minutes) - This lakeside dining destination offers carefully sourced American cuisine.
- Lake Tahoe (5 minutes) - Head to Lake Tahoe for a day of water sports and splashing in the waves.
Its absolutely true its a beautiful house !
The house was beautiful. The kitchen was amazing and the view. It was an unforgettable vacation for me and my family. Everything was just perfect. Very grateful. LUZ ”
Gambling, snowboarding, great food, beautiful lake and a cozy house! That’s clean living! Thanks for letting us stay at your lovely home ”
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo