Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Residence at Esperanza - 3 Bedroom
Residence at Esperanza - 3 Bedroom
Esperanza is one of the world's most celebrated resorts. Perched on top of the Pacific, its remarkable location, barefoot sophistication and understated luxury immerse guests in the moment.
This 3 bedroom is extremely spacious, and large terraces offer excellent vantage points to the Sea of Cortés coastline and Land's End.
Finishes include granite countertops in the kitchens with natural stone, wood, iron, and marble accents throughout the interiors. Master bedrooms feature oversized bathrooms with a separate shower, bathtub and double sink, while a large walk-in closet adds to the overarching feeling of spaciousness.
In both the interiors and exteriors, a sense of place is evoked by subtle references to culture and craftsmanship. You’ll find hand-fired clay roof tiles, stone work in the style of 19th century tapetes (tapestries), and cantera-style columns and archways specific to Mexican building traditions. Each detail adds to the feeling of charm, authenticity and sense of place that is at the heart of Esperanza.
Housekeeping and maid service 3 times during the week is included in your stay.
Transfer to/from airport in a SUV is not included in your stay. A fee of $122 plus tax each way for up to six people applies.
No transportation is provided around the area. Taxi service is available which your concierge would be happy to arrange.
**Three Restaurants on site, room service available 24 hours a day, and light fair is served at the Bar Terrace.
Full-service Spa (no salon though) and in-room treatments are available.
**You will have access to 3 pools during your stay. One "Quiet" pool and two others, but no access to the Hotel pool.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
King, King, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
View of the Sea of Cortez
Activities of Interest
- Sands Fall- First discovered in the Jacques Cousteau television series The Underwater World of Jacques Cousteau, Sand Falls is where an underwater waterfall of sand cascades down the chute and into the 1,200 foot canyon below.
- Canopy Tours- Soar high above the canyon floor on some of Mexico's highest, fastest, and longest zip lines, as you'll be grinning from ear to ear. These tours are family friendly, as kids as small as 7 years old are welcome to participate.
- Fishing Trips- The waters of the Baja are full of world-class billfish and prized catches like Tuna, Snapper, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and more.
- Golf. Some of the world's best courses are in Cabo.
- Fish. Deep sea fishing is a speciality in Cabo.
- Zip lining, kayaking, ATVing or most adventures desired.
Places of Interest
- Cabo Del Sol Golf- A World-renowned Jack Nicklaus Signature design stretching for more than a milee along a coastline of rock outcroppings and sun-washed shores.
- Spa at Esperanza- Voted #1 in the Americas and Carribean by Conde' Nast Traveler, this uniquely designed full-service resort spa incorporates features such as an indoor steam cave, waterfall and outdoor pools set amid lush gardens.
- Restaurants At Esperanza- The RESTAURANT (Esperanzas signature restaurant) La Terraza Americana, and The Palapa Grill.
- Boating. Sunset cruising or snokeling.
- Relax by one of the pools in the sun. You will be served.
- Beachwalks. Shell collecting. Whale watching (in season)
Heaven on earth
Wow! Took my family to stay here and had one of the greatest vacations that we have been on together. My wife and daughter went to the Spa and my son and I hired an inshore guide and caught rooster fish, snappers and jacks until our hearts content! They cooked the fish for us that night upon our return. The resort is super manicured and clean and sits high on the cliffs with pools all around. The wait staff is super responsive when our tropical drinks were getting low! This place is a must see for the particular and picky ! You won’t be disappointed!! The Washburns”
We have been to many fine resorts, but this was the BEST, Our villa was spacious and well appointed. Our view was spectacular ..... beautiful view of the breaking waves. The staff and service was done attentive. Any thing we asked for was done immediately I had a message at the spa. It was one of the best I have ever had. The spa was serene and relaxing. There were private plunge pools and a power drink to relax after the service. Plus, it was my birthday and my message was half off. We rented a car . There was free valet parking...nice. When we returned, they also said Welcome Home. A very nice touch. It was a wonderful relaxing week. ”
entire family loved every moment!”
Fabulous time and a magical resort. The ocean view unit was beautiful and the staff at Esperanza make staying there a real holiday each and every time.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo