Location! Location Location!
Miramar is one of only a few properties on all of Paradise Island with your own private beach access! This villa is on the beach and within walking to Atlantis and the Ocean Club, as well as many shops and over 30 restaurants!
An amazing three bedroom, 2000 square foot, ocean front villa set in the luscious tropical gardens– located on the most amazing beach in Paradise Island, Bahamas. With an average water temperature of 80 degrees—you’ll enjoy a fantastic new beach adventure everyday.
Pool, two Private Patios, Private Sun Deck, Beautifully furnished with all the amenities, 3 TV's, VCR, Ipod subwoofer, fully equipped brand new kitchen, Washer and Dryer, Dishwasher, two dining areas each sitting six to eight people.
Bar area, Maid Service, Security Guard and Resident Manager are included.
Bedrooms include: King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Baby Cribs (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Whether you want to bask on gorgeous powdery white beaches and swim in pristine turquoise waters, shop at luxury boutiques and local markets, enjoy some of the freshest seafood right out of the ocean or try your luck at the largest casino in the Caribbean, a new adventure awaits you every day and night in Paradise!
Townhome with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
20 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Parasailing Sailing, Swimming,Wind-Surfing
- Tennis and more!
Places of Interest
- Unique Tours & Activities. From outdoor adventures and culinary escapes to romantic getaways and spa and beach retreats, The Bahamas offers everything you could imagine.
- The One & Ocean Club and Atlantis are right next door!
- Explore coral reefs on a diving or snorkeling expedition, swim with dolphins, take a sunset cruise, or experience one of the largest water-themed attractions in the world.
- Casinos & Nightlife. With a myriad of bars and lounges—plus the Caribbean’s largest casino—there’s always somewhere to dance, enjoy a glass of wine or share an intimate nightcap.