Swiss Bliss is a ski in/ski out apartment in the Verbier Region... 50 meters from the Cable Car. Superbly appointed with every item individually selected and imported from England. Limed French oak floors, Log Burning floating fireplace, extremely comfy leather sofas, flat screen TV with DVD, Cable, and wireless Internet. Dining area for 8 and well equipped solid oak kitchen with ceramic hob, fan assisted oven, micro wave, fridge.
Well equipped Oak kitchen with Double butler type sink, Ceramic hob, Fan assisted oven and microwave. Smeg fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Separate laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
Master bedroom with king size bed, superb views of the mountains both from the bed and from the terrace, fitted wardrobes and chest of drawers. Master Ensuite Bedroom has a Kingsize Bed, Finest Linens, Double Built in wardrobe, Oak Floors and Underfloor Heating. Large terrace with fantastic views of the mountains. En suite bathroom with travertine marble walls, pebble floor, whirl pool bath, separate "rain shower" sink and loo. Master Ensuite Bathroom with Large Hydrotherapy Bath, Large Walk in Shower with Hans Grohe Raindance Shower, plus all the hot water that you could ever need. Perfect after a long days skiing.
Bedroom 2, with mountain views from the terrace, king size bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. En suite shower room with large steam shower, sink and loo. Travertine marble floors and walls. 2nd Ensuite Bathroom with Steam Shower; a must for those aching muscles. Just like a Sauna but with steam.
Bedroom 3 Pretty room with 2 full size twin beds plus 2 additional blow up beds. Wardrobe, TV and DVD machine, terrace with garden views.
Separate shower room next door with travertine marble floors and walls, rain shower, loo and sink. 3rd Bathroom with fantastic shower, electric heated towel rail, under floor heating, and as usual plenty of hot water.
The apartment has under floor heating through the entire apartment and a copious supply of hot water. Secure Private Parking plus a seperate garage available (on request), a lift to the apartment door, and a heated boot/ski room.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Sion Airport - SIR
35 Minutes by Car
Gorgeous Swiss Alps View
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- The apartment is located in Haute Nendaz within the 4 Valleys ski region, probably the largest ski area in Europe- Nendaz, Verbier, Siviez and Veysonnaz
- The region around the apartment has a number of dedicated cycle routes, during the summer months the lifts can carry you and your bike to the top of the mountain.
- The Golf Club Sion golf is only 20 minutes by car from Nendaz. Located in the the heart of the Rhone valley, its 18-hole course benefits from a sunny and warm climate.
Places of Interest
- Le Mont-Rouge - Gastronomic and regional dishes, wonderful for a special occasion, terrific Swiss atmosphere, delightful service (a personal favorite)
- Le Tracouet - Large building on 2 levels, self service on the ground level and waiter service upstairs, fabulous terrace and mountain views, good for soup, plates of Swiss meats and rosti.
- Les Chottes Wonderful, fabulous etc etc mountain restaurant (piste 21 between Combatseline and Veysonnaz) Fun atmosphere both inside the huge traditional barn and outside on the terrace, really good food and huge portions!
I stayed at Swiss Bliss in late August this year with my family for one week. Suze was a wonderful host and her apartment really makes you feel at home the moment you walk in the door. The property is in a new apartment residence and is a stone's throw from the main ski lift which links through to Verbier. The interior mixes luxury touches like the spa bath and levitating wood burner... with homely additions like board games of Risk and Mastermind. Nendaz in the Summer is a sleepy town with access to a network of incredible hiking and mountain bike trails. In other parts of the Alps, you will share the mountain in the Summer with many people. Not so in Nendaz which means that most of the wild strawberries and blueberries will be for you. We visited Chamonix for the day and went up the train to the Mont Blanc Glacier. This was 1.5 hours away and must be one of the most beautiful drives in the world taking you through mountain vineyards and steep gorges. I would highly recommend a visit! A big thank you to Suze for welcoming us.”
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet