Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
Quintess Collection - Azure Villa
Quintess Collection - Azure Villa
The Turks & Caicos Islands in the Caribbean are famous for their beautiful unspoiled beaches, coral reefs and coral walls that plunge down from turquoise shallows to the floor of the Atlantic Ocean 7,000 feet below. In previous centuries the Turks & Caicos Islands have been havens for famous pirates and traps for treasure-laden ships. They were exporters of salt (the white gold), conches and lobsters. Now a stable British Overseas Territory, the highlights are tourism and off-shore finance. Scuba divers and wildlife enthusiasts can see manta rays, iguanas, great whales and Jojo the dolphin, a wild Atlantic bottle-nose dolphin who has adopted Turks & Caicos!
Villa 5 features modern West Indies design and it is situated on the north shore, overlooking the barrier reef.
This stunning villa showcases an ocean-facing gourmet kitchen, an indoor entertaining area and an outdoor lanai.
The Master Bedroom has a balcony and an outdoor living area.
The Family Suite has an adjacent kids bunk room.
Villa 5 offers formal and al fresco dining areas, a balcony with two hammocks on the second floor and a private infinity pool with waterslide, diving board and hot tub (pool is heated in the summer months; if requested for the winter months, December through March, there is a $500 fee per 7-night stay).
It is only a short walk to a semi-private waterfall and the beach area.
**REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR QUINTESS RESERVATION**
Approximately 45 days prior to arrival, your Host will reach out to confirm the names and flight details of all members in your travel party and to assist you with planning the perfect getaway. During your stay, your Host will be available from 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. A gratuity for your Host and the housekeeping staff is encouraged.
**PLEASE SEE THE ADDITIONAL FEES SECTION FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS STAY
ABOUT THIS COLLABORATION
THIRDHOME members are invited to exchange weeks in their homes for access to select inventory in Quintess’ portfolio of multimillion-dollar luxury residences across the globe. Similarly, Quintess members can use their program nights for stays at THIRDHOME properties around the world. And each can enjoy the services and benefits of the other without becoming a member.
Superb homes in spectacular locations at below market rates have made The Quintess Collection the preferred choice for luxury vacations since 2004. The Quintess portfolio provides access to multimillion-dollar homes that offer spacious havens for true relaxation.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, King, King, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Providenciales International Airport (PLS)
Stunning views of the ocean.
**Please note there is a $600 service charge (plus a 3% processing fee for a total of $618) associated with this property that is being added to the standard exchange fee for this booking. This service charge for THIRDHOME members includes the following:
-Approximately 45 days before arrival, your Quintess Host will reach out to begin the travel planning process
-1.5 hours of Host assistance with pre-arrival travel planning is complimentary
-In-person Meet & Greet for check-in
-Home tour / introduction
-Proactive assistance provided throughout stay
-In-person Fond Farewell for check-out
-A complimentary mid-stay clean is included (no linen change)
-Departure cleaning is included
-Additional hours of host time available for an additional fee
-Pre arrival grocery shopping at additional charge
-Daily Housekeeping available for an additional fee with coordination prior to arrival.
Activities of Interest
- Providenciales is home to world class diving, golfing, sailing, snorkeling, water sports and plain relaxing
- It is just 38 square miles and it boasts two unique coasts. The Islands are protected by a government dedicated to preserving the islands’ uncomplicated lifestyle and natural beauty.
- There is so much to do in the Turks & Caicos Islands, the choices are endless, from helicopter tours of the islands to world class diving.
- There are many restaurants to choose from that cater to every palate, from five star gourmet gastro to local fare.
- Relax in your Villa and let someone else worry about the cooking; hire a private Chef to prepare some of our local cuisine including conch and lobster in season as well as a full range of other amazing dishes.
- Paddleboarding in the mangroves of Grace Bay – a fast-growing sport that’s not to be missed.
- Take a Jet Ski safari and explore a little further on these high powered water crafts, complete with a guide.
- Enjoy a helicopter tour with incredible breathtaking views
Places of Interest
- The Turks & Caicos Islands are considered to be one of the top 10 Dive destinations in the world! Why not try a resort dive to discover the world that lies below the sea?
- Take a trip to the famous Conch Shack to relax under the palm trees, sip Rum Punch and taste the island’s favorite dish, Conch salad!
- Take a tour of North & Middle Caicos.
Amazing Villa! The views from the home are completely spectacular. You could not ask for a better view! Everyone had a great time playing in the infinity pool and we spent basically all of our time on the back patio near the pool. The property manager (Emma) was very helpful and completed pre-arrival grocery shopping, fresh conch salad upon arrival, arranged boat rides and a private chef as well. The only downside is that the beach area is VERY small. No walking on the beach is possible (which is a favorite of mine to do at Turks and Caicos!). We spent much more time at the pool (where my daughter played with rocks) instead of on the beach where she played with sand. They do have stand up paddle boards at the beach that you can take out and that was a blast! Overall, if you want a large open home with views from basically every room, this is an amazing place to go!”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV