Crystal Beach Tennis & Yacht Club Beach House (Near Niagara Falls)
Crystal Beach, Canada
Come visit one of the wonders of the world, Niagara Falls just 25 minutes from this 2003 build custom home on the shores of the clean and warm Lake Erie.
Within the gated Crystal Beach Tennis & Yacht Club in the south coast of Ontario, Canada, your getaway awaits at this tastefully decorated 5 bedroom, 3 full bath home. Three levels of living allows for plenty of room to spread out and enjoy with two family rooms, a large screened porch and great dinning area. Sunset view of the lake is will have you coming back.
Facility offers 1,000 feet of clean white sand beach with gradual depth water access. Two tennis courts, heated pool and kids playground.
World class golf, shopping and restaurants are within 30 minutes. Niagara Wine Trail with over 15 wineries is just 40 minutes away. History buffs will love touring Old Fort Niagara and Fort Erie as well as Frank Lloyd Wright's Western New York Masterpieces.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
Queen, Queen, Full, Bunk, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Toronto Pearson International Airport - YYZ
45 minutes by car
Come explore the south coast of Canada in the gated, white sand beaches of Crystal Beach Tennis & Yacht Club.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Buffalo History River Tours - Take a cruise through history on this narrated tour of the waterway that made Buffalo one of the richest cities in the world.
- The Sanctuary Center for the Arts - The Sanctuary is a community based art gallery and intimate boutique event centre which houses a craft brewery and farm to table restaurant.
- Cherry Hill Club - The Club is situated five miles from Lake Eries Canadian shore, and offers breathtaking views for miles.
- Safari Niagara - Visitors can enjoy spending quality time with their families and friends, and over 1000 different species of animals.
- Fort Erie Historical Museum - Learn the story of how historic Fort Erie came to be!
Places of Interest
- Niagara Falls - With the breathtaking Falls, Hurricane Decks, the Maid of the Mist and more, a Niagara Falls vacation is the ultimate getaway!
- Crystal Beach - True to its name, this beach offers exquisite views of crystal clear waters.
- Niagara Wine Tails - Home of the most prestigious wineries in the region.
- South Coast Cookhouse - A great eating and meeting spot, with a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
- Planks - A must-see shop, operated by a local artist and offering gifts for all ages.
Another super stay. Patrick is a wonderful host! Look forward to returning again!”
Great Family Trip
Quiet and tranquil beach, lots to do nearby, clean/well-maintained home, great hosts. Thanks for a wonderful experience.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet