Real del Mar Villa
Exquisite Real del Mar Villa
This gorgeous home is featured in Vallarta Lifestyles Magazine.
Luxury 5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10, Ocean Front Villa with beach access.
Breathtaking ocean front 5 bedroom villa with award winning design and furnishings. 270 degree view of Mazatlan Beach, Marina La Cruz, Bucerias, Flamingos, Nuevo Vallarta,Puerto Vallarta and Mismaloya.
13,000 square feet under roof; 23,000 square feet total.
Large heated pool, Hot Tub/Jacuzzi and easy access to the beach. Tennis court (shared), Private Beach, Elevator access, Secure parking space
Secure gated community of Real del Mar 17 miles north of Puerta Vallarta airport. Outstanding restaurants nearby.
6 passenger golf cart included (at no cost)
Wheelchair Access: Yes
Elder Access: Yes
Pets Allowed: No
Smoking Allowed: No
Suitable for Children: Yes
Whales from late November-February.
Private Residence with 4 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 13 square feet, 2 square meters
King, King, King, King, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Puerto Vallarta International Airport
20 minutes north of the airport
270 degree view of Mazatlan Beach,Marina La Cruz, Bucerias, Flamingos, Nuevo Vallarta,Puerto Vallarta and Mismaloya. Whales from late November-February.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
** Mandatory Fees:
Two, full time, house staff is included and mandatory for all 3rd Home guests. Customary gratuities to staff is: $30 USD per day for each couple staying at the house, which our 2 staff members share; so amounts to $15 for each.
Example: 1 couple for 7 days = $210 for the week.
This includes daily housekeeping, preparation of Breakfast and lunch if requested, and errands such as grocery shopping.
Activities of Interest
- Golf is booming in popularity in Puerto Vallarta and the Mexican Riviera, with an ample offering of excellent courses to choose from. Condo-side courses, beachside courses, resort courses, private courses, public courses are what make golf in the Vallarta
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing – it is a rare gem of a beach that offers ideal water and wind conditions to be able to indulge in all of these activities.
- The broad beachfront is ideal for leisurely strolls, beach volleyball or building sandcastles, while the inviting waters form a natural playground for all types of ocean activities
Places of Interest
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Home to nesting sea turtles in the summer, and migrating Humpback whales in the winter, it is an aquatic playground
- You may choose to simply relax with a good book in one of the beachfront hammocks, or on a shaded lounge alongside one of the resort's plentiful pools. Book a massage at the Spa, and feel the pressure of daily life melt away…
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms, offering dining, ni
Real del Mar Villa
The Real del Mar Villa is an incredible home with a spectacular ocean front view. It’s in a lovely gated community with a great beach club and easy beach access. The owners were terrific hosts and the onsite staff were first class. I highly recommend this property!”