Playa Paraiso Villa
Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
Playa Paraiso Villa
Say hello to our NEW 3-bedroom beachfront Villa! Guests rave about this lavish 3,000 sq. ft. condo, located on a coveted private beach with an exquisite ocean view! Cool, calm, and sophisticated with a beachy edge, the condo is surrounded by light and comfort. Having spacious and open rooms, it is a perfect getaway for large groups.
Every bedroom gives you a sneak peak of the breathtaking views of the beaches of Mexico. The master bedroom comes with a king bed and the other two bedrooms have 2 queen sized beds. There are three great bathrooms, with a state of the art bathtubs and showers. The villa acquires the best quality appliances and a drinking water dispenser.
Overlooking the crystal-clear ocean is a large patio deck with a dining table and seating all just steps away from the sand. After a day spent on the beach, take a swim in the beautiful heated infinity pool and hot tub to unwind. The complex also has 24-hour security and gated parking ensuring you a safe and relaxing experience.
Don't miss out on this luxurious living!
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet
King, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
10 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport
25 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Snorkeling - Go snorkeling at the beaches and even the Cenotes for unforgettable views!
- Surfing- There are plenty of beaches to choose from to check out the surf
Places of Interest
- Caves/Cenotes- Go snorkeling in a limestone sinkhole!
- Playa Del Carmen beaches- Some of the most amazing beaches in the world, a must see!
- Tulum- A town with beaches, Mayan Ruins, and Gran Cenote
- Fundadores Park- Seaside park with sculptures, playgrounds, and traditional Mayan dance performances
- Playa del Carmen Lighthouse- The towns most famous landmark that offers scenic views
- Muelle- Right down the street, is the long dock for Ferrys to stop by
Amazing property and location
The property was great. It was too cool being right on the water and having the pool as well. We alternated between the two. The place itself had everything we needed and was very spacious. The owner and staff were very helpful. We also liked the close proximity to special events and attractions. We got in some excellent snorkeling and, of course, Xcaret. The burger place right down the road had really good burgers and onion rings too! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet