Dingle County, Ireland
As you look at the ocean and mountains from every window in this house, you won't be the first person to think the fairies carried you to heaven. The idyllic location offers the best of all worlds--total seclusion, yet only minutes away from the charming town of Dingle.The town is famous for its four-star restaurants, quaint shops, and authentic Irish pubs.
Herlihy House is a thoroughly modern residence with every amenity for the 21st century traveler, yet it has the quaint look and surroundings that people from all over the world travel to Ireland to see. The house is ideal for a family vacation, a gathering of golf buddies or for a girl's getaway. It is also perfect as a retreat for a writer or artist. The setting is truly magical for a wedding or honeymoon.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
Full, King, 2x Twin, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Kerry Airport - KIR
One Hour By Car
This seaside house is located at the mouth of Dingle Bay overlooking Beenbawn Beach
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- No other area in Ireland offers the variety and quality of walking trails and routes as the Dingle Peninsula on Ireland's mountainous south west coast.
- Shore and Rock angling in the Dingle Peninsula is very popular and is some of the best in Ireland.
- Luxury Horse Riding Holidays and Day Treks are also popular in Dingle County
Places of Interest
- Quintessentially Irish and steeped in heritage, traditional Irish music and the Irish language is a cultural staple in Dingle, which is located in the West Kerry Gaeltacht
- As a consequence the area pubs and venues are a hot-bed of musical activity waiting to be discovered. Dingle and West Kerry is jam-packed with pubs such as John Benny’s, O’Flaherty’s or An Droichead Beag wherelive trad at its best can be heard almost ever
- The Dingle Peninsula is steeped in culture and as a consequence presents the visitor with unique shopping opportunities.
Our week long stay at Herlihy House was a dream. The house has the most incredible views of the water and countryside. The town is nearby and charming. We found we did not even keep our scheduled day trips north because we enjoyed the area so much. Herlihy House was inviting and comfortable, with an impeccable location. We were able to do light hikes in the morning, and enjoy the town and the rest of the Dingle Peninsula by day. Dingle town has some fantastic local cuisine, including several fantastic farm to table restaurants, and some wonderful small cafes with great company and great seafood. It was simple to get from Kerry Airport after renting a car, it was a 50 minute drive to the house for us. Colleen and Tom were available for questions and assistance during our stay, and the house was very thoughtfully appointed. We can't wait to go back! ”
- DVD Player
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer