Auburn Lakeside Estate
Auburn Lakeside Estate
This one of a kind, spacious 5 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom lake home is situated on a 450 acre recreational lake.
It is one of Lake Combie's few 5 acres properties and has approximately 3500 sf of interior space.
Auburn Lakeside Estate is a water lover's paradise with a well maintained ski course and plenty of outdoor activities including wake boarding, jet skiing, fishing, fresh blackberry picking and hiking.
The home is complete with gorgeous cabin decor, is very comfortable for large groups and is a great place for children with outdoor trampoline, swimming off of the dock, mini basketball court and Tennis wall.
There is also a beautiful deck with seating for 20+ people, comfortable lounge chairs and a barbecue area for enjoying the daily sunsets.
Experience this unforgettable place perfect for creating family memories.
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, Full, Full, Other, and Other
20 guests maximum
Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
1 hour by car
One of the best views on the lake!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Mt. Vernon Winery - Enter into the elegant and refined tasting room, and try some of the most award-winning wines in the area.
- Darkhorse Golf Club - Darkhorse Golf Club offers challenging golf course and packages in a beautiful natural setting.
- Forest Hill - This bike trail heads up into the majestic, Auburn mountains.
Places of Interest
- Old Town Auburn - A lovely and serene place for exploring and antique shopping.
- Lake Clementine - Lake Clementine is blissful and serene. Come take a peaceful stroll at Auburn's best kept secret.
- Knee Deep Brewing Co. - This fantastic local brewery offers delicious food trucks and interesting, tasty brews!
- Carpe Vino - This celebrated and award-winning bar offers delicious, new-American cuisine and fine wines in a historic and stately setting.
Cancelled by owner
Unfortunately, we were never able to stay at this property because the owner was out of the country and there had evidently been water damage to the home.”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo