Garden of Eden villa
Nestled against the base of Table Mountain, The Home is located just beside Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens allowing you to enjoy Cape Town's wonderful Table Mountain on your doorstep .
Newlands is regarded as one of Capetown’s top areas with everything you need in sports and recreation .
The home has extensive manicured gardens and outdoor space which is serene and very private and with a heated pool for those warm days
The home with two bedrooms is extremely spacious with large living areas and a feeling of Mediterranean tranquility
The luxury accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, (one on suite), and living and Dining spaces and a designer kitchen flowing to the wonderful outside terraces which surround the home
With water fountains and a heated pool the home sits like a sculpted enhancement of its lush gardens
Villa with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
20 mins by car
Table Mountain and the beautiful gardens
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Cleaning available by arrangement
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- the Constantia Wine Route is just 15 minutes drive away and offers fantastic wines and a choice of world-class restaurants.
- Nature lovers will enjoy the forests and walking trails, boasting unique fauna & flora, as well as the incredibly scenic Chapman's Peak Drive.
Places of Interest
- No trip to the Cape would be complete without a cable-car trip to the top of Table Mountain. An awesome ride in the cable-car gives you a panoramic view of Cape Town, and the view from the top is nothing short of spectacular.
- The world-famous Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens are only 10 mins drive away and if it's shopping you're after, the world famous V&A Waterfront is a short (and very scenic!) drive away.
- the historic Cape Town Castle, and Robben Island, home to Nelson Mandela for 27 years and now a moving memorial to the South African liberation struggle
Probably one of the most awesome places in the world to watch the sunset while sat on the terrace overlooking Camps bay. Most wonderful home well equipped to a high standard and who would not want their very own funicular railway/lift from the door up to there accommodation for a week or 2. The house is stunning equipped to a high standard the house manager was fantastic and arranged drivers and cars for trips out and lots of gratefully received advice. Felt super safe and some fantastic places to eat within minutes of the house the perfect place to discover cape town although would have happily stayed in watching the bay below all week. master on suite looks straight out what a view to wake up to. I am very sure we ask to return.”
The pictures don’t do this view justice. Breathtaking and beautiful. The home was great and walking distance to town. ”
Beautiful views and unit. Great property manager. Perfect location in Camp’s Bay”