The Acapulco Majestic
The Acapulco Majestic
This luxury apartment covers 3400 square feet at the famous, exclusive resort named Diamante. Located at the beautiful Acapulco Beach, the residence offers one of the most spectacular ocean views and breathless sunsets. Acapulco Diamante offers the tranquility and serenity of a private tropical getaway with all the services and attractions you would expect from a five-star resort.
The living room has plenty of seating for a gathering and is decorated with unique wall decor that gives the space personality. The 4-bedrooms can accommodate up to 9 people, offering commodious living with amazing ocean views.
Take a step outside to the enormous terrace, enjoy the panoramic views and feel the sea breeze from the 18th floor of this exquisite building.
Relax in the private pool that overlooks the gardens, palms and the ocean. Take a stroll to one of the three 18-hole championship golf courses surrounded by the beautiful tropical environment.
Maid service is included in a schedule from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm free!
Come have a lavish experience at The Acapulco Majestic!
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3400 square feet, 316 square meters
2x Full, 2x Full, 2x Full, and 2x Full
9 guests maximum
Acapulco International Airport (ACA)
20 minutes by car
Pacific ocean views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cliff Diving from La Quebrada- Looking for a thrill? This is the home to the daring cliff divers!
- Sightseeing Tours
- Swimming with the Dolphins
Places of Interest
- Turtle Dunes Championship Golf Course - This exceptional and challenging golf course hosted the World Cup of Golf in 1982
- Becco al Mare- A restaurant serving Italian cuisine with spectacular views and service
- La Isla Acapulco, Shopping Center- A shopping center that has everything! From fine dining, to top notch clothing brands, and lovely outdoor seating, they have it!
- Punta Diamante- is located in the New Acapulco and has incredible beaches and restaurants
- El Fuerte de San Diego- An old Spanish Fortress that was turned into a museum offering lot's of rich history
We just visited Acapulco and stayed at The Acapulco Majestic through Third Home Away. It was an experience of a lifetime. The condo was magnificent, views outstanding, staff was very attentive and couldn't have made our stay any better. We were able to walk the beach every day and experienced top rated restaurants in the area. This is a gem of a property and would highly recommend it for your next vacation.”
We had a great time, the condo is very well situated and the view is beyond expectations The service was very friendly and the condo is spaceful....also walking on the beach was nice ”