Seabrook Island, South Carolina
This Island Jewel has dramatic ocean views from two huge decks, and is loaded with everything you would need to have a fun vacation, including: a game room, a basketball court with adjustable rim, Foosball table, and a ping pong table. All just 400 yards to the beach!
The house features: reverse floor plan for stunning ocean views, stainless steel kitchen with granite counter tops, flat screen TVs, indoor/outdoor fireplace, 3 story elevator, and 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Bedding includes 2 king master-bedrooms,2 full-size beds, 2 bunk beds, and 2 queen-size pull-out couches in the living and game room.
In this 3RD HOME, enjoy two championship golf courses, a tennis center, horseback riding, a fitness center, and many other amenities through our club membership. Yet, despite it's peaceful seclusion, Seabrook Island is conveniently located less than 30 minutes from all the charms of Charleston, "the South's most romantic city." There are only a few places where the world rarely intrudes.
Please be advised that pets are not allowed here.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3950 square feet
2x Twin, Full, King, and King
12 guests maximum
45-50 minutes by car
Fort Sumter – The site where the country was ripped apart on April 12th 1861, Fort Sumter saw the first shots of the Civil War. The island is accessible by boat only but once there the fort itself does not have an entrance fee.
Activities of Interest
- fishing-swimming-water skiing-cycling- golf-tennis
- horseback riding-scuba diving or snorkeling-surfing
- sailing-wind-surfing-offshore fishing-antiquing
Places of Interest
- All areas of the South Carolina Lowcountry
- Kiawah Island
- Seabrook Island Beach Club
- The Angel Oak
- Bohicket Marina
- Historic Charleston SC
- Fort Sumter – The site where the country was ripped apart on April 12th 1861, Fort Sumter saw the first shots of the Civil War. The island is accessible by boat only but once there the fort itself does not have an entrance fee.
- Fort Moultrie – The fort is located on Sullivan’s Island and historically defended the entrance to Charleston Harbour, famously defending Charleston from British invasion in 1776 during the War of Independence.
- South Carolina Sea Aquarium – Located on Charleston Harbor the aquarium offers the chance to see marine life both in the aquarium and also in their natural habitat. Charleston Harbour’s resident dolphins can be seen from the Aquarium’s terrace.
- Plantation tours – A number of the plantations that are part of the history of America are close by. Explore over three hundred years of Southern heritage at Boone Hall or America’s oldest gardens from c.1680 at Magnolia Plantation and Its’ Gardens.
- Shopping in Charleston – For instance, Tanger Outlet Center offers savings on big brand names.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer