Sosa Garden Villa
In a heavenly position, adjacent to the Pezula golf course and hanging over Knysna and the full length of the lagoon, lies this chic new villa. Designed by renowned local architect 'Jerome Starkey' specifically orientated to opening onto a terrace, deck and infinity pool with breathtaking views. The state of the art kitchen/lounge area have an open plan effect, opening into the garden.
Sosa Garden Villa is a luxury villa comprising of four ensuite bedrooms, large kitchen, lounge and dining area all opening onto the decked pool area and all with sumptuous views. geographical position.
The Irish owner has designed the interior to be classy but comfortable with many home comforts such as built in flat screen TVs and surround sound fitted throughout.
With its maple wood cupboards and granite work surfaces this plush kitchen still allows for a comfortable hangout space with high stools at the Island unit. With the eye often orientated to the miles of lagoon vistas or simply to the pool and deck area, the kitchen is very much an enjoyable and spacious living area.
Bedroom 1: The Lagoon Room
With an open plan design, this very private bedroom sits hanging over the lagoon and Knysna with its own balcony, and providing total privacy. A coffee dock facility just outside the room means you do not even have to access the rest of the house to have an early viewing breakfast.
Bedroom 2: The Garden Room
Although called the garden room, this does not mean that this room does not have a magnificent view of the Knysna lagoon. It also enjoys the naturally designed garden with the ability to peel back a whole wall of windows and enjoy open air living with the wonderful views, whilst still in the comfort of your own bed. Stroll out to your own deck and garden or straight to the pool.
Bedroom 3: The Elephant Room
A finely designed room with a large bathroom and walk-in large shower. This has a private deck looking onto a beautifully planted garden and views of the 8th fairway at Pezula.
Bedroom 4: The Golf Suite
With high-vaulted ceilings and open plan bathroom, this bedroom is spacious and allows for a lot of light. Views of the golf course and a private balcony deck, make this a great day room as well as a cozy bedroom.
Perfect weater all year round. Spring is soft and silky. Autumn tingles on the skin like champagne. Winter is crisp as an apple. And our African summer bronzes the soul with its pure sunlight. Whatever the season, Knysna stays green. Its warm, temperate climate makes it the perfect all-year-round destination. The mild winters on the Garden Route ensure sunny and beautiful wind-still days and are often referred to as the "secret season".
Knysna/Pezula is one of the most spectacular locations in South Africa. This town built originally on the timber business and now catering to the Garden Route tourist still offers up its forests for exploration, drives, walks and biking.
The sheltered and quiet waters of the lagoon create a wonderful laid back and relaxed style of life. This small friendly town offers an interesting history of commerce and colourful characters. Enjoy the relaxed street cafes, the waterfront harbour area and many local craft shops.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 40000 square feet, 3717 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
The Knysna Lagoon and fairways of the Pezula golf course
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The Garden Route offers some of the best water sport activity areas along the Southern Coast of Africa: hire a boat or a catamaran and cruise the beautiful lagoon, steams and rivers.
- Take a ferry across to Featherbed Nature Reserve or to the Knysna Heads - enjoy a romantic sunset, or leisurely lunchtime cruise.
- For an adrenalin rush in the water, go shark cage diving at Mossel Bay or Blackwater Tubing at Stormsriver.
- Watch the dolphins and whales play along our coastline and scuba dive the Kynsna heads.
- Golfer's paradise: visit one of the various PGA registered golf-courses along our beautiful coastline: Pezula, Simola (Jack Nicklaus signatura), Fancourt, Pinnacle (Darren Clarke signature), George, Oubbaai (Ernie Els signature), Goose Valle.
- Paragliding, hiking down the Knysna Heads, rock climbing, explore the area by quad bike (on the beach is not allowed) and hang from a cable and vlid from one tree top to another int eh Tsitsikamma Forest.
- Shop 'til you drop in the many unique shops in Knynsa - The Waterfront, Woodmill Lane and Main Street are just some shopping areas.
- There are a wide selection of Restaurants, Coffee shops, Pub & Grills, Pizzerias and Farm stalls in the Knysna area.
Places of Interest
- George offers you the opportunity to go back in time and experience the old railway history of Southern Africa at the Railway Museum.
- Take the Outeniqua Choo-Tjoe steam train from George to Knysna and travel through the most scenic coastal areas.
- Take a trip through to Outshoorn and experience one of the Cango Caves. Visit the Post Office Tree and the Dias Caravel Museum in Mossel Bay.
- Wildlife visits: Game farm outside George and watch the crocodiles feed. Any of the world-famous ostrich farms in Oudtshoorn. Touch leopards at a wildlife ranch. The Cheetah farm. The Knysna Elephant Park. The Knysna Lagoon.
- Weekends are famous for the many markets in the area - from Sedgefeild to Hakerville and Wilderness.
This well designed beautiful home is located in the secure quiet Pezula estate and has magnificent views of the Knysna lagoon. All 4 bedrooms are equally comfortable which makes it marvelous for 4 couple travelling together. Do not miss the Wild Oats market in Sedgefield on Saturday mornings. Arrive VERY early 7:45 am for artisan products from the area. Also try Freshline Fisheries in Knynsa for a casual but great meal. Take your own wine. Sosa Garden Villa is highly recommended. We would want to stay there again. ”