Villa Jasmine - Private infinity Pool with Ocean and Sunset Views!
Kata Beach, Thailand
Villa Jasmine - Private infinity Pool with Ocean and Sunset Views!
This incredibly spacious villa rests on 3000 square feet behind high, limestone walls and overlooking breathtaking views of Kata Beach and the shimmering turquoise waters below. This exceptional four-bedroom villa offers an effortless flow between indoor and outdoor living, creating the perfect ambiance for an exotic foray into the beaches and jungles of Phuket. Complete with a staff of four to take care of your every need, you’ll feel endlessly pampered all week long!
Each of the main living spaces can be found on the upper floor, including the swimming pool, living room, dining room, and kitchen. The main floor is surrounded by pristine glass windows and doors, all easily opened to allow cool sea breezes to flow in, offering a refreshing respite from the heat of the sun. The interior furnishings are all vividly colored in bright blues and greens, which beautifully compliment the solid bamboo wood furniture and frames, creating an idyllic, tropical setting. The sliding glass doors in the living room open up to the private swimming pool and patio, perfect for sunbathing and strategically elevated to allow for ample refreshingly balmy sea winds to cool you off during the day.
The state of the art kitchen is fully equipped with everything you’ll need to achieve culinary perfection every single evening when you head back from the beach. Villa Jasmine has a private chef available to prepare Thai and Western meals to your preferences, ensuring you feast on delicious and hearty meals each night. The staff is happy to pick up any snacks or ingredients you might need during your stay, and the large, gourmet kitchen ensures that if you ever want to cook anything yourself, you’ll feel right at home!
This sensational villa has four enormous bedrooms to choose from, each offering a lavish en-suite bathroom. The master bedroom has an expansive, romantic four-poster bed, constructed from bamboo wood and holding a king-sized mattress. In the master bathroom, you’ll find a lavish double Jacuzzi bath, a spacious walk-in shower, and matching marble basins. The next two bedrooms also offer king-sized beds, and the final bedroom has a king-sized bed that can be split into two twin-sized beds if necessary.
Villa Jasmine offers a full staff, comprised of a villa manager, chef, room maid, and gardener. The staff is extremely respectful and hospitable, there to take of your every need but also ensure that you have complete privacy. The villa manager speaks English, and will help the staff to organize everything you need from meals to excursions!
Out on the main patio, spend your days basking in the rays of unfiltered sunshine on one of the many comfortable lounge chairs, or swim laps in the refreshing waters of the pool. The kids will love the paddling pool, where they can splash in the streams of water jetting from the stone elephant’s trunk. If you fancy a barbecue, let the staff know so they can collect fresh seafood, meats, and more! The staff can grill it all up for you, or you can take control and run the barbecue on your own. As the sun goes down, hop in the Jacuzzi for a refreshing soak, and enjoy a glass of wine as you bask in the striking colors of the sunset.
Famous for its incredible watersports, and shaded by Pandanus and almond trees, Kata Beach ranks as one of the most gorgeous beaches in all of Phuket. With a laidback atmosphere that permeates straight to your soul, you’ll enjoy a week in utter luxury. Kata Beach is among the best for surfing, stand-up paddle boarding, diving, snorkeling, and swimming, so make sure you venture outside of your personal oasis to hit the beach and discover why Kata is a favorite among locals and visitors alike. If you’d just like to bask in the sunshine with the sand between your toes, head to any one of the beachside bars and grab a cool, tropical cocktail to enjoy in the heat. Natural splendor surrounds you at every turn, ranging from majestic mountains to pristine beaches, and there’s plenty of boutique shops and delicious Thai restaurants to sample while you explore the town.
During your stay at Villa Jasmine, this tropical oasis will ensure you don’t lift a finger!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, King, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Phuket International Airport - HKT
1 hour by car or minibus - we'll collect you by a free, luxury minibus!
Beautiful views of the Andaman Sea and sunsets!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
No additional fees.
Free Breakfasts of your choice are freshly cooked for you every day.
For all drinks and other meals you order, you just pay for the local market or supermarket cost.
Activities of Interest
- Red Mountain Golf Club - This luxury golf course sits atop a former tin mine, and offers challenging play on a uniquely designed layout.
- Surf House Phuket - Surf House lets you hang ten everyday, no matter the weather. This wave generating machine is perfect for professionals and novices alike.
- Central Shopping Festival - This shopping mall houses plenty of upscale boutiques to peruse.
- Snorkeling and Diving - Kata Beach is home to some of the most diverse and colorful coral reefs in the world, making great spots for divers!
- In House Cooking Classes - Learn how to work with the delicious flavors of Thai cooking while overlooking striking views of the ocean!
- In House, Oil or Thai Massages - Our concierge will arrange any massage for you
- Boat Trips - Take luxurious trips to nearby islands, such as Koh Phi Phi, by private speed boat.
- Elephant Sanctuary - A jungle home for retired and rescued elephants where you can feed and swim with them
Places of Interest
- The Boat House on Kata Beach - With a great ambiance and friendly staff, this wonderful beach club is perfect for a glass of sangria and bite to eat.
- The Big Buddha - Visit one of the most famous attractions in all of Phuket, and stand atop the marble Buddha for panoramic views!
- Kata Noi Viewpoint Bars - Just above Kata Noi, you'll find four hillside bars that enjoy spectacular views and delicious food.
- Karon Viewpoint - Take in views of Kata Noi, Kata Yai, and more from this popular viewpoint!
- Kata Night Market - Equipped with a food court and a selection of local stalls, this night market offers wonderful savings on souvenirs and savory treats.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo