Inspired by the architecture of the great Mid Century Modernists, Villa Bianco is a uniquely stunning, luxuriously appointed villa juxtaposed with a lush, jungle setting.
Unlike many villas in Bali, Bianco is not surrounded by four walls. Constructed of white marble and sand stone and sitting on eleven ara, the villa feels very private and secluded, while having a very open feeling, surrounded by beautiful jungle and facing a small flowing river with views across to serene rice fields.
Situated in the Kerobokan/Umalas area of Bali, Villa Bianco is just minutes from trendy Seminyak and all it has to offer - stunning beaches, vibrant night scene, world-class restaurants and chic boutiques.
Designed around a large, open-air living and dining area, the villa has 12-foot glass sliding doors which can be opened to the patio and infinity pool, or closed to separate the indoors from outside, providing the best of indoor/outdoor living and can be fully air-conditioned.
There is a unique glass staircase in the entry way over an indoor koi-pond. The main part of the villa has a mezzanine void with over 10-meter high ceilings.
This two-storey villa has four large, separate, air-conditioned bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom and separate dressing room. There are two bedrooms on the lower level and two on the upper level, each with a nice aspect and view.
A fully-equipped commercial kitchen, including a walk-in cool room, enables our staff to do dinners for up to 8 people. Our chef has access to a wide range of imported foods, including the best fresh seafood in Bali.
The main master suite is on the lower level and features two double-beds which can be pushed together to make one super king. This room has his and her's adjacent bathrooms and dressing rooms with a shared bath tub.
The larger of the two upstairs rooms has a private balcony with seating.
All bedrooms are tastefully furnished with super king-sized beds, built-in desks, flat-screen TVs with cable, DVD players, inter-room phones, safe deposit boxes and plenty of hangars in the closets.
All bathroom suites have the latest modern bathroom fittings and showers and two of the suites have showers and a bath tub.
The villa is equipped with high-quality linens and towels.
Upstairs is a separate, air-conditioned TV room with a large flat screen television and DVD player and an adjoining office area with computer and printing facilities, WiFi internet service, excellent cell phone satellite coverage and IDD Telephone and Fax. The TV room has an up-to-date DVD library with hundreds of titles and the office has a comprehensive library with a wide selection of books.
The villa is wired with a Bose integrated sound system, with indoor and outdoor speakers and a large collection of music stored in the system and is ready for your iPod or iPhone.
The villa is equipped for indoor dining for up to 12 people at the beautiful square dining table, which is perfect for large or small groups, or eight at the round outdoor dining table. There is another table for four if you wish to have extra guests outside, or just a more intimate dining experience. Outside is equipped with a large, modern, built-in stainless steel BBQ.
The bar area is equipped with all necessary glassware and a dedicated wine refrigerator.
Vegetarian Cuisine can also be provided and when in season, vegetables and herbs from our own organically grown, roof-top garden are available.
All water within the villa is filtered and organically treated by ultra-violet light, giving pure potable drinking and washing water. The swimming pool is also watered from pure filtered water.
The outdoor area features an infinity lap pool, 20 x 4 metres and 1-1/2 meters deep, perfect for aqua-aerobics, doing laps or walking. The pool is tiled with imported Indian slate and surrounded by a large marble patio, providing ample room for pool-side lounging and dining.
This area is furnished with eight sun loungers and two outdoor dining tables, perfect for sun bathing, reading or relaxing while enjoying a delicious cocktail.
Pets are perfectly welcome. There is a small pug who lives with a staff member in the staff quarters.
The villa is fully serviced by six permanent staff, headed by the Villa Manager, who are there to take care of all your needs during your stay. There is no extra cost for the permanent staff members although a tip for them is expected.
- One part-time Villa manager: Oversees and coordinates the staff and property and can offer some assistance to guests.
- One cook: Trained in the preparation of both local and international cuisine. A menu is provided, and the cook will do all the market shopping.
- One maid and two house boys: Responsible for housekeeping duties, taking care of your daily laundry and providing waiter service around the grounds and buildings of the property and tending the garden and the grounds of the villa.
- Security guard: Patrols the grounds and guard the entrance of the villa from dusk to dawn ensuring your security. Extra security is provided by a high perimeter security wall.
- One pool attendant: Cleaning and maintaining swimming pool.
- Complimentary morning newspaper, The Jakarta Post is available most days. There is no printed paper on holidays.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5380 square feet
2x Queen, King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
30 - 40 minutes by car.
The villa is surrounded by beautiful jungle and is facing a small flowing river with views across to serene rice fields.
- Laundry and dry cleaning service is available at additional charge.
- Babysitting service is available at additional charge.
- A car and driver is available at an extra cost of approximately US $50 per day, as well as motor scooters or motor bikes for guests. AN INTERNATIONAL LICENSE IS REQUIRED.
- Guest airport pick-up and drop-off at a very low cost. Villa Bianco is situated in Banjar Semer, Kerobokan, 4 minutes from the Seminyak end of Sunset Road on the main road to Kerobokan. You will be met and picked up from the airport by our driver, who will bring you to the villa. Departures will be on the same basis allowing 2 -3 hours for International flights. Villa Bianco is approximately 30 minutes from the airport allowing for medium traffic and longer during heavy traffic periods.
- Special arrival and departure arrangements can also be organized in advance.
Activities of Interest
- Scuba diving day trips can be easily arranged, including pick up and return from the villa. Diving on the north coast, including fantastic wreck and coral dives can also be arranged through the villa management with overnight accommodation.
- Umalas Equestrian Resort is within 3 minutes from the villa, providing excellent horses and equipment for early morning or evening sun set rides.
- The island has some world-class golf courses, including the Nirwana, which has previously won a Best Golf Course in Asia award and is less than 30 minutes from the villa.
- Game fishing to the near-by offshore islands is also available by arrangement. Other activities, such as mountain bike rides through the jungle and rice paddies and white water river rafting are easily arranged.
- Outside Dining - We provide a list of highly recommended restaurants for dining out, such as the world-renowned Ku De Ta, Metis and fine French dining at Sip.
Places of Interest
- The villa is just minutes from trendy Seminyak and all it has to offer - stunning beaches, vibrant night scene, world-class restaurants and chic boutiques.
- Cultural sights such as the near - by Tanah Lot Temple can be arranged.
- Bali Bird Park, Bali Safari Park and Bali Elephant Park are all great day trips.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo