Irish Coastal Home Howards Way
Irish Coastal Home
This elegant private property is beautifully set on three acres of land on the west coast of Ireland giving you breathtaking views across the Atlantic Ocean. This property is set over three floors and can accommodate up to 12 guests with four bedrooms and 3500 square feet.
Staying at this property, you will not be short of room with the living spaces being both spacious and furnished to a high standard, with beautiful ornaments and furniture dotted around creating a stunning environment to spend your holidays.
Natural light is drawn to the living spaces of this property thanks to the large windows and glass doors which look out over the luscious Irish countryside and deep blue Atlantic Ocean.
Just off from the living room, is the modern bright kitchen boasting modern appliances and plenty of space to enjoy your meals while still taking in the beautiful views of the surrounding area.
There are two king-sized bedrooms and two twin-sized bedrooms which are both elegantly decorated and have their own smart technology which truly adds to your experience.
As this property is set on three acres of land, there is plenty of outdoor space. One of the best places to find yourself outdoors at this property is on the stunning patio where you can truly take in Ireland's natural beauty.
The House is located just five minutes from the Majestic Cliffs of Moher which is a must-see attraction when staying at this property as they offer views of the Atlantic Ocean and the rolling green Clare Countryside.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3500 square feet
King, King, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
12 guests maximum
Shannon International Airport (SNN)
30 minutes by car
View of the Wild Atlantic Ocean ,On The Wild Atlantic Way and Ireland's green. lush countryside.
Activities of Interest
- Bake Traditional Soda Bread - Learn the lost art of baking the traditional Irish soda bread at Martina's Kitchen
- Fishing - This area is famous for Salmon, Pike, Coarse and fly and sea fishing giving you one of the best angling experiences.
- Surfing - Take a trip to Ben's Surf Clinic which is the perfect place to learn how to surf with surfing sessions on offer.
Places of Interest
- The Burren Clare - Visit this limestone paradise which echoes Irish history and its large array of breathtaking flora and fauna
- Cliffs Of Moher - Walk up to 214 meters and take in the awe-inspiring views across the Atlantic Ocean which enables you to see the natural beauty which Ireland has to offer.
- Moher Hill Open Farm and Leisure Park - Visit this 14 acre open farm which houses a wide variety of animals and perfect for visitors of all ages.
- Lahinch Beach - Visit this Blue Flag crescent-shaped sandy beach perfect for a lovely days walk.
This is a lovely, meticulous home, with beautiful views of the Atlantic, which is about a 5 minute walk away. We were 3 couples who visited the beautiful countryside and played golf at all the famous courses nearby. A great week! ”
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo