The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua
The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua
Immerse yourself in a true Hawaiian experience when you stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, in this 900 square foot, two-bedroom luxury condo. This oceanfront resort envelops you in Maui’s local culture and lush tropical surroundings!
This incredibly property boasts a superb mix of sleekness and beachside luxury. As you enter, you'll find elegant, dark wood floors throughout each room. A certain tropical flavor characterizes each room, with vibrant, Hawaiian designs at every turn. You'll delight in the locally inspired artwork that characterizes each decoration and furnishing. After a long day at the beach, step into the master bedroom featuring an expansive, king-sized featherbed with a lavishly snug duvet. The other room boasts double queen-sized bed, and you'll find a sofa bed in the living area, offering additional comfortable sleeping space. Traveling with a child? Have no fear! Cribs are always available upon request.
Delightful surprises will reveal themselves throughout your stay. Live the life of a professional golfer, and experience the wonder of playing either one of the two championship golf courses on site. Introduce your children to the magnificence of nature through Jean-Michael Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment program. And, if you do anything else, make sure you test out all of the six sensational, on site restaurants, offering up scrumptious and zesty flavors for your tastebuds to enjoy!
Take a guided hike through the lush, Hawaiian rainforest or snorkel among Maui’s breathtaking and diverse coral reefs. Enjoy the pampered amenities of luxurious outdoor poolside cabanas or the soft golden sand beneath your feet on D.T. Fleming Beach. Or, allow yourself to be lost to the peaceful serenity of the Kapalua Embrace, our signature spa treatment. However your days unfold here, let us provide an unforgettable retreat at one of the most beautiful five star hotels in Hawaii!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 900 square feet, 84 square meters
King and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
Kahului Airport - OGG
45 minutes by car
Pool and ocean
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
*****The daily resort fee of $35 USD (plus tax) per room covers: enhanced wireless high-speed Internet access, local telephone calls, select fitness classes, toll-free telephone access, discounted golf fees and preferred tee times, pool towel service, Resort shuttle services (Kapalua Resort and West Maui Kapalua Airport only), bocce ball, basketball, soccer, lacrosse, Tennis Garden, cultural history tours, arts and crafts, resort charging privileges at select shops and restaurants and in-room coffee. Hotel Parking: Self-Parking $22 USD daily or Valet Parking $30 USD daily.
Activities of Interest
- Kapalua Ziplines - Welcome to the most prestigious zipline in the world! The sites of Kapalua from up above are unforgettable.
- Maui Kayak Adventures - Check out the amazing wildlife of Hawaii on a group or private eco-tour by kayak.
- The Bay Course - A championship course that is as challenging as it is beautiful!
- Maui Spearfishing Academy - Learn how to dive and hunt with the best of them, and catch yourself a big one!
- Hula Girl Excursions - This company offers numerous sailing excursions to choose from, from sunset whale watching cruises to snorkeling excursions.
Places of Interest
- Dragon's Teeth - A fascinating rock formation, created from one of Maui's biggest lava flows. A must see!
- Kapalua Bay - With gentle breaking waves above and vibrant marine life below, Kapalua Bay is highly regarded as one of the best beaches in Hawaii.
- Kapalua Coastal Trail - Enjoy this gentle, two mile walk full of spectacular oceanfront and bountiful greenery on the dramatic coastline!
- Slack Key Show - On Wednesday night, you'll find all the locals watching master slack-key guitarist George Kahumoku Jr. as well as other talented Hawaiian musicians!
- Merriman's - Dine in style at this renowned oceanfront restaurant, featuring farm-to-table cuisine in an elegant setting, with views to die for!
This property is amazing!! It's an oceanfront condo that's beautifully decorated and in an ideal location for easy access to pools and the beach. Being part of the Ritz Carlton at Kapalua, you can use their top notch concierge services along with free shuttles to golf courses and fantastic nearby restaurants. We can't wait to go back!”