Donner Lake in Tahoe
Donner Lake Mountain Luxury
Welcome to true mountain luxury! This beautiful 2 full bedroom, 1 loft bedroom/playroom, 3 bath home boasts lush views from every room.
Fantastic furniture through out and down bedding make your stay beyond comfortable & relaxing. Enjoy the giant-oversized fireplace, the sound of a seasonal creek running below, a quiet deck and a library of games and DVD/Blue ray movies makes this a perfect family evening retreat.
Nothing was left unattended in a recent full remodel and furnishing of the interior of this lovely home. Sony Blue Tooth Electronics throughout, Wolfe and Boesch Kitchen appliances, top brand cutlery, cooking and dinner ware, all luxury linens.
In the Summer: Walk to Donner Lake. Usage includes access to private beach. Private beach is a short walk from the home and has a dock, a gazebo, picnic and BBQ facilities and a floating gazebo.
In the Winter: Access to all the great Tahoe area ski resorts and winter activity centers. You will not be relegated to skiing just one place per vacation. From this location, you will have easy access to them all.
If you need to get some work done during your stay or are looking for only a partial escape from civilization, you can stay very well connected and quite civilized here. Wifi guest network throughout, cell booster, blue tooth, cable and internet enabled.
Flat screen TVs in every bedroom, high end bathroom fixtures, two rain showers, a double-size bubble & jacuzzi tub are here for your enjoyment.
We even include plush slippers and bathrobes, white, red, martini, highball and champagne glassware. There is a local nanny and concierge service. We are just a very a short drive to some of the finest restaurants and shops in the Lake Tahoe area.
Please note from the pictures that the loft bedroom has a low ceiling and is only suitable for adults and older teens as sleeping quarters. It is great for younger children.
Condo with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
7 guests maximum
Truckee Private Airport. Reno Airport
3.5 hours from San Francisco by car. 45 Minutes from Reno airport by car. 1.5-2 hrs from Sacramento airport by car
Donner Lake and Tree Views from Every Room. Private Association Beach on Lake with Dock, On Lake Gazebo and Facilities. Stunning Tahoe Mountain Views framing the lake.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Fishing, Paddling, Boating, All Lake enjoyments!
- A fleet of boats and kayaks offered by the Truckee Donner Lake Trust and The Nature conservancy are available for free to visitors.
- There are 35 public peirs available for fishing, boating and sunbathing.
- Historic downtown Truckee, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is a quaint, charming town rich in history. Enjoy an afternoon visiting eclectic shops, galleries, and restaurants all set in authentic historic buildings.
- Picnicking, swimming, mountain biking, hiking, wildlife viewing and fishing.
Places of Interest
- Donner Lake- Boating and Water Sports. This place is across the street from the lake. Boat launch, boat rental and water sport shack less than a 5 minute walk.
- Skiing and winter sports. Donner Lake is located between Squaw Valley Olympic Village and Northstar Ski Resorts. 4 Miles by car or ski bus to Sugar Bowl Ski Resort
- Sightseeing and Mountain Sports such as Hiking in the Tahoe National Forest
- Dining and Shopping in Truckee- home to best restaurants in Tahoe
- Moody's Bistro & Lounge. With its sophisticated supper-club looks and live jazz (Thursday to Saturday evenings), this gourmet restaurant in the Truckee Hotel oozes urbane flair.
We loved staying at this smartly appointed and cozy home. Great location year-round for a variety of outdoor activities. Loved the tub in the master bedroom and the fireplace. A great home base for your Tahoe-area adventures.”
Fantastic beautiful location
We had a great week at Donner Lake. The area is spectacular and has a great alpine feel. The local town of Truckee is a beautiful little town, and provides all that you need. The Condo itself was very well appointed, very luxurious with great central heating, the attic room was a real hit with the kids as was the spa bath for the adults! Very comfortable and was a pleasure to call home for our stay. Highly recommended for a stay. We loved our day trips to Tahoe and surrounding areas. Thank you. ”