East Hampton, New York
Custom East Hampton Village Home
New East Hampton Village
This lovely home is in the beautiful village of East Hampton centrally located between beach and town giving you the option to walk or bike to either.
We hope you will enjoy this beautiful 5BR/6BA custom built home with heated gunite pool and year-round hot tub. The back of the house faces South and is sun-filled and light all day long!
Bright and welcoming, the home is an all new custom built home completed in May 2015.
- Master bedroom is on the main floor with sliding doors overlooking the backyard and pool. Ensuite bathroom with steam shower. (1 king)
- 3 bedrooms on the 2nd floor all with ensuite bathrooms. (1 king and 2 queens)
- 5th bedroom is located in the lower level. Full-sized bathroom adjacent to the bedroom. (1 king)
- Custom kitchen fully equipped with Viking appliances
- Lower level amenities include: basketball court, pool table, wine cellar, 80" TV
- Laundry room with 2 sets of oversized washer/dryers
- Outdoor covered porch with gas fireplace and sun bright television
- Total of 3 gas fireplaces throughout the home (master bedroom, main floor living room, outdoor covered porch)
- Pool cabana with half bath and adjacent outdoor shower
- Heated gunite pool with sun ledge and swim lane
- Year-round hot tub
- 3-car garage
- Cable TV with all premium channels, wifi throughout including the backyard
- Sonos sound system throughout the house including the backyard
- beach cruisers available for use
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), East Hampton Airport (HTO), Islip Airport (ISP), Laguardia Airport (LGA)
2 hours by car (JFK), 10 minutes by car (HTO)
Beautiful views of East Hampton!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Hank's Pumpkin Town - Join local residents in the summer and fall for sweet corn, apple, and pumpkin picking, as well some of the best cider donuts you'll ever have.
- Ditch Plains - Catch a wave at this popular surf break!
- Surf Lodge - Free concerts at the Surf Lodge are one of the best parts about summer in the Hamptons!
- Pollock-Krasner House - Explore the abstract painter's still in-tact home, where he laid giant canvas on the floor to create his masterpieces.
- Parrish Art Museum - Admire the East End-inspired artwork at this contemporary museum.
Places of Interest
- Main Beach - Bask in the sunshine at one of the most sensational beaches in all the Hamptons!
- Wolffer Estate & Vineyard - Hang with the locals at this gorgeous vineyard, enjoying live music while you sip on a glass of rosé.
- The Lobster Roll - This restaurant is, obviously, known for its fantastic lobster roll, piled high with meat in a butter-soaked bun.
- LongHouse Reserve - Take a stroll through the creatively landscaped gardens and outdoor installations at this beautiful sculpture garden.
- Duryea's - Grad a table outside at this historic seafood restaurant, and dine on a dozen oysters and fresh baked clams!
Thank you to Anna and Keith for providing such a beautiful home for our family getaway. They’ve thought of everything. The layout of the property is just perfect for every occasion, and they’ve gone to the work of providing every detail on each component of the house. We couldn’t have had a better time. Great property and great owners. Thank you Anna and Keith. ”
Absolutely top of the line, modern beauitful home
Our first Thirdhome experience was AWESOME ! What an incredibly beautiful home. Everything was immaculate and of the very highest standard. Every detail n the design of the house was wel. thought through. Whoever gets the chance to book this home is absurdly lucky !”
A fantastic home and a big thank you to our hosts
We would like to compliment our hosts on allowing us to stay in there fantastic home. From the moment we arrived we were immediately impressed with the home and it was truly presented beautiful. We are unable to come up with any negative comment and indeed if we were to highlight everything good this review would take too long. We loved the indoor basketball court and it gave us great fun. The use of the bikes and the convenience to the village of East Hampton and particular Main Beach, East Hampton was brilliant. Thank you so much. I can strongly recommend this home to any guests knowing that they will have a great time in this lovely area.”
wonderful house and location!
The house was spotless, well kitted out and with beds so so comfortable you melted into them. Daytime the outdoor lounge area (fire, BBQ and TV) was home form home and evening time the lower ground floor with it's pool table and basketball court came into it's own. If it gets too much - the jacuzzi, steam room shower or pool will help out. Even better you could walk in to East Hampton or to the beach in a matter of minutes. Highly recommend.”
Gorgeous new home, very modern and luxurious. Loved the surround sound system throughout the house, well-equipped and well-stocked. The host Anna is very responsive and helpful. We had a fantastic time.”
The home, location and hosts were just wonderful. We enjoyed an extremely relaxing stay next to the fireplace in the heart of winter. The home (especially the beds and couches!) was so comfortable and the exact environment anyone would want for a getaway!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo