Visit this breathtaking French home nestled in the center of Olonzac village, the capital of the Minervois winemaking region. This beautiful 5,800 square foot, six bedroom home is the perfect European escape.
Built in the 1800’s, Villa Constantine has many of its original features such as sweeping staircases, long hallways, and marble fireplaces. The Villa has been updated with modern amenities and is completed with the décor of both local antiques and modern pieces.
Steps outside of the front door you will find a vibrant village with a weekly market, restaurants, shops, and bars, while inside the property is a cool, tranquil oasis that the locals refer to as "the secret garden."
The great room features a 49-foot ground floor area that encompasses the kitchen, casual dining and living room. There is also a formal dining room with an elegant white marble fireplace and a second living room often used as a gathering room for children.
The house has six large bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms. There are both romantic bedrooms for couples and comfortable bedrooms for children.
Outside, guests can enjoy a heated pool and multiple lounge areas. A summer kitchen complete with a sink, refrigerator, and an outdoor grill can also be found next to the sports barn, perfect for playing ping pong or basketball in between pool games.
Please keep in mind that the property does not have air conditioning.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5800 square feet
Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and Full
12 guests maximum
Carcassonne Airport (CCF) - 35 minutes by car
Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (TLS) - 1 hour and 30 minutes by car
Villa Constantine has a fully enclosed garden with views over the pool
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Lake Jouarres - Enjoy everything from hiking to watersports
- Chute Xtrem - Sky dive with one of the most beautiful backdrops imaginable!
- Olonzac Market - Just steps away from home, explore the colorful vendors selling clothes and food
Places of Interest
- Cite Carcassonne - This medieval fortress was founded in Gallo-Roman times
- Canal du Midi - Visit the beautiful, famous 240 km long cancal in Southern France
- Languedoc's Beaches - These beaches in the South of France are larger and sandier than some of the other French beaches, stretching for miles along the coastline
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo