Canillas de Aceituno, Spain
Casa Wils, in Southern Spain, has a stunning setting and the spectacular 360-degree-views will amaze you every time you enter the garden.
This stunning house features stylish, rustic and comfortable interiors and furnishing.
Casa Wils has a fully equipped kitchen which will allow you to prepare delicious home-cooked meals and a spacious living-room with a beautiful wooden dining table, comfortable chairs and a lounge sofa.
In the west wing of this house, there are three bedrooms which share a bathroom with a shower. The rooms are neutral and bright with comfortable beds. The fourth and master bedroom is located on the other side of the house and features and en-suite bathroom with a bath and a shower. A walk-in closet provides plenty of space for your wardrobe.
All bedrooms are air-conditioned and heated for the cooler months.
Casa Wils is perfectly equipped for an outdoor-life:
The centerpiece of this beautiful house is the portico-terrace which provides shade on hot days and features a long dining table perfect for al fresco meals.
This outdoor area features a kitchen with a wood-fired-pizza oven and a barbecue.
The outdoor pool (10 x 4 meters), the luxury lounge space, the hammocks under the beautiful canopy and the delightful day-beds invite you to day dream and are the perfect spot to chill out all day long.
Children are very welcome at Casa Wils.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1615 square feet
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
45 minutes by car
Absolutely stunning 360 view of the surrounding hills.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- A perfect spot for hiking is La Maroma and the Sierra de la Tejada.
- Restaurant La Sociedad is in the centre of Canillas de Aceituno, one of the famous white villages from the area.
- Bere Bere Beach Club in Torre del Mar.
- Culinary adventures.
Places of Interest
- Spend the day at Maro Beach -Playa de Maro-, only 50 minutes drive. One of the best beaches in the region: Crystal clear waters and unspoiled scenery, a great place for snorkeling.
- The recently re-opened, Caminito del Rey in El Chorro. For more info and booking: http://www.caminitodelrey.info/en
- A day visit to Nerja is compulsory -one hour by car-. This beautiful coastal town has lots to offer, from wonderful beaches, delicious food fro the area to breathtaking caves. Information about Nerja Caves: http://www.cuevadenerja.es/index.php?lenguaje=en
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rocks formation split by an spectacular gorge. This separated the old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
- Wander around the historical centre of Malaga its narrow streets. Relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area. Don't forget to visit Picasso's birthplace-museum and the new Centre Pompidou!
- Discover one of the greatest treasure of Al-Andalus: Granada. Admire the grandiose architecture of the Alhambra built in the 9th century, contemplate the sunset from the Albayzín and stroll around the streets of this magical city! (1,40 hour drive).
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo