Amazing Villa Monte Quercione
Amazing Villa Monte Quecione
This panoramic hillside villa in Bologna offers six bedrooms and sits on 3000 square feet surrounded by spectacular natural wonders. The villa features a traditional construction style of brick and wood, and has been entirely outfitted with modern design elements to beautifully offset the pastoral setting.
Luxury and comfort perfectly complement the rustic nature of the house, revealing a fascinating combination, which strikes at first sight. The ground floor holds a massive living room, with a stunning glass wall overlooking the lush gardens that sit just down the hill. The dark wood paneling of the floor complements the countryside feel of the home, and you’ll be delighted at the sleek and pristine design of the décor. In this space you’ll find numerous forms of entertainment, such a bar area, foosball and even a billiards table! The TV room holds a lovely fireplace, and large, plush sofas that will pamper and relax you as soon as you sink down into them. From here, enter into the fully equipped kitchen, offering four fire hobs, a five-star quality oven, and ample cupboard space holding top of the line cutlery and china.
For sleeping space, the first floor offers three luxurious double beds and three lavish twins. Down here, you’ll also find four bathrooms, two of which offer Jacuzzi tubs, and one that offers a relaxing sauna. An extra open living space also boasts a small fitness corner. Upstairs, the home reveals more of its picturesque, country nature, with original wooden furniture and earthy brick walls. This style carries into the two bedrooms you’ll find on this level, as well as a well-sized balcony facing the gardens and captivating, panoramic views.
Outside, a gorgeous loggia links onto the main building through the garden, equipped with outdoor cooking and living facilities, such as an authentic wood-burning oven for pizza, a barbecue, fridge and freezer. The loggia stands to the left of the garden, which is opens up to a breathtaking view from the hilltop. The garden is tastefully furnished with wooden benches, comfortable loungers and beach chairs, but the best luxury has to be the well-appointed full Jacuzzi. To better enjoy the lavish and charming environment you find yourself in, the whole ground floor, including the garden, is outfitted with a wireless music speaker system, so you can enjoy the beat of the music at all times!
Only 15 minutes by car from the magical and historic city of Bologna, yet surrounded the whimsical natural views, this villa really does offer the best of both worlds. Visiting other regions in Italy is made easy by your proximity to Zola, Predosa, and Casalecchio. We also offer the possibility to rent the house as special location for weddings, parties, dinners, cocktails, vernissages, and any other social or private event (of course, upon previous agreement with the owner of the organization).
This home makes the perfect retreat for those looking to spend their vacation surrounded by natural beauty in an authentic atmosphere, finished off by unsurpassed luxury and comfort.
Private Residence with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, King, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport - BLQ
20 minutes by car
Views over the beautiful garden and hills of the Bologna appenines
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Golf Club Crespellano - Just a 20 minute drive from the property, the harmonious beauty of the course matches its challenging nature.
- Agriturismo San Giuliano - With courses held in different language, you can learn how to become a master Italian chef, and even create delicious, homemade pasta!
- Amazing Italy Day Tours - Follow around expert guides who are well-acquainted with the uniqueness of the region, and discover all there is to know about Bologna!
Places of Interest
- Piazza Maggiore - This square truly serves as the heart of Bologna, and the center of political and social life since the 13th century.
- Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna - This museum hosts an impressive selection of art ranging from '200 to the Baroque.
- San Michele in Bosco - With its imposing architecture, San Michele sits on one of the most panoramic views in the surrounding hills for Bologna
- Osteria dell’Orsa - Start with a bowl of al dente tortellini in a simple broth or rich and meaty tagliatelle al ragu, and then move to a classic cotoletta bolognese or milanese at this classic Italian restaurant!
- Santuario di Santo Stefano - One of the most peculiar basilicas in Bologna, discover the mystery surrounding its creation!
Amazing home, amazing time
We had a amazing time in Bologna Italy thanks to 3rd Home. The home was terrific with outstanding views, privacy, huge yard and a great location. It was one of the highlights of our European vacation. I have told countless people about 3rd home and our experience. You will no doubt derive business from this. We would like to thank you once again. Brent and Bea Underdahl”