Lake Sinclair, Georgia
Lake House on Lake Sinclair
Created in 1953, Lake Sinclair has 417 miles of scenic shoreline and approximately 15,000 acres of water, which provides a great deal of recreation for your family.
From twisty coves to inlets as well as several vast stretches of open water, Lake Sinclair has plenty of recreation to offer. Great for boating and fishing the lake is pure fun. The area is also home of 10 golf courses - many of them award-winning.
The home is less than a mile away from Milledgeville (90 miles from Atlanta), an antebellum town which was the capital of Georgia from 1803 - 1866. The town offers shopping, restaurants and a movie theater.
The 2 bedroom lake-front cabin has great views of the lake, in addition, the dock has plenty of room for your boat and/or jet ski and is ideal for fishing, swimming and an ideal spot for romantic sunrise or sunset dining.
We also have a 24ft pontoon boat that we can make available to experienced boaters upon request.
If you are after some family fun or having a great time with friends, our Lake Sinclair home will provide the natural peaceful settings for you to enjoy.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
1 hour and 40 minutes
Activities of Interest
- Lake Sinclair is largely used for boating and water sports, (jet ski rentals are easily available) its also a fishing playground for Georgia.
- Great for camping, the three parks in the area: Lawrence Shoals, Old Salem and Park's Ferry all have full-service campgrounds as well as day-use areas.
- At Lake Sinclair, a golf lover has the opportunity to chose from 10 golf courses, some of them award winners.
Places of Interest
- Lake Sinclair, perfect spot for waterskiing, fishing, jet skiing, swimming.
- Oconee Springs and Rocky Creek Park, both full service parks with camping facilities, cabins, boat sotrage and launching, and RV camp sites.
- Beautiful historic Madison is an hour away with great antiquing, dining, and exquisite antebellum homes .
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Handicap Accessible
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer