Posh Paris Residence
Our apartment has been recently renovated. It is very bright and is located in a quiet building overlooking a large garden.
The accommodation consists of a spacious and modern open plan lounge/kitchen, a bathroom plus a toilet and 2 bedrooms (one master bedroom and a small twin room for children).
The apartment also boasts a 10m long balcony overlooking a landscaped garden with trees.
The apartment is conveniently located close to restaurants pharmacy and shops on rue de Passy and a small supermarket at the corner.
The Trocadero metro station, touristic Bus Tours and many city bus stops are only at 5 mins walk.
You can easily reach all districts of the city from the Trocadero Square.
At 5 mins walk down to the Seine River you will have a wide range of touristic cruise boats both at night and during the day.
The perfect spot for a romantic vacation or a family get away.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 750 square feet, 70 square meters
King and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
Paris-Charles De Gaulle (CDG)
1 hour by bus or train.
Views of the private garden.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Tour the Louvre Museum - Tour one of the most famous art museums with works such as the Mona Lisa and Saint John the Baptist.
- Boat ride on the Seine River - With many options, there is always a tour to take along this river to enjoy city views from a different angle.
- Moulin Rouge - See a cabaret at this iconic club boasting incredible history.
- Montmartre Hill - Take a tour of the area and stroll along old cobblestone streets while tasting local cuisine and wine.
- Paris Bike Tour - Enjoy the city from a different perspective and ride along the trails to see different landmarks and sights.
Places of Interest
- Bienvenue to the City of Light!
- Jardin du Luxembourg - Created in the early 1600s, this incredible garden and mansion are definitely worth a visit.
- Eiffel Tower - Visited by millions of people every year, see this iconic structure in the heart of the city.
- Palace of Versailles - Explore the palace and gardens on a guided tour and learn of its incredible history.
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris - Explore this famous medieval Catholic cathedral still considered to be one of the finest pieces of French architecture.
We stayed 3 days at this quaint apartment very conveniently located within a short 5 minute walking distance of the Eiffel Tower (although the view is blocked by nearby buildings). we very much enjoyed the location and the access to the landmarks and transportation system. we never needed a car or a cab, we walked everywhere or took the subway. the unit itself is in need of some repair, the floor has buckled in one place in the kitchen, the door to the one bathroom almost strikes the water closet when it swings in, and there is no icemaker, although the kitchen is a full kitchen and there were adequate appliances for the minimal cooking that we did. the repairs needed are very minor and did not affect our opinion of the property. overall we were pleased with the location and the fact that we were able to secure a reservation on very short notice.”