Circle M Ranch
Circle M Ranch
For those seeking unique country living, pack your bags and head to Circle M Ranch (5 bedroom, 4 bath, 2,500 sq.) for a tranquil, relaxing experience away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Make yourself at home in this gorgeous country house, which is a wonderful retreat for the whole family. Split into 3 different buildings connected by a large covered patio with an outdoor grill and lounging area, this house boasts a unique open floor plan allowing for the ideal gathering space.
Cook up a hearty meal in the spacious indoor kitchen and settle in to watch a football game. Children will love climbing the winding staircase to the loft, which houses a sleeping area for 8 (three queens with twin bunks beds above).
This property was made for people who love the great outdoors! Roast marshmallows in one of the two fireplaces (both inside and out), or in the campfire ring. The covered patio includes an outdoor grill and television, perfect for hosting a bbq and outdoor movie night!
Here, you'll experience country living at its finest. Play games in the field, or rock in the outside rocking chairs and watch the cows graze. With 181 acres of privacy, you'll have plenty of space to explore the ranch grounds or simply kick back and soak in the quiet of the countryside.
There are two ponds and streams on the property, which is well suited for trail riding, hiking, and running. Can't bear to leave your fur babies at home? Bring them with you, the property is fenced and your pets are just as welcome as you are!
Prepare yourself for a pleasant escape to the countryside...this is a remote getaway for the whole family with one TV in the main living space. We can't wait to welcome you to Circle M Ranch!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
2x Queen, King, King, and Queen + Twin
15 guests maximum
Houston International - IAH
Beautiful views of the countryside - 181 acres of privacy, 2 ponds, cows, streams, and a huge covered patio.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Discover unique shopping at the Outdoor Flea Market of Jewett
- Hiking (on property and off-site on State Park trails)
- Fishing at one of area's lakes
- Tour the Jewett Historical Museum to learn about the local area and its history
- View beautiful local art and sculptures along the Leon County Art Trail
Places of Interest
- Centerville, TX
- Jewett, TX
- Lake Limestone Campground and Marina (40 minute drive)
- Wineries (Caney Creek Winery-1 hr drive, Waco Winery and Vineyards- 1.5 hr drive)
- Herman Franklin Hammond Park
- Running Branch Campground and Marina- great for volleyball, horseshoes, walking, swimming, basketball, and fishing
We had a great time and the host there was very accommodating. it is a great place to star gaze ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- iPod Dock Stereo