Vista Las Palmas - 3 Bedroom Residence
Vista Las Palmas - 3 Bedroom Condominium
Enjoy incredible ocean and mountain views from this large beach front condominium. With 2300- 2,600 square feet, this luxurious residence includes a living area, three spacious bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, incredible open room with gourmet kitchen area and sunset perfect terraces.
Luxurious finishes include imported Italian porcelain tiles, granite countertops, Stainless-Steel appliances, solid wood doors, Italian cabinetry in Kitchen and Bathrooms and hardwood accents throughout each home.
You will enjoy the massive private wrap around terrace with a perfect beach, ocean view, and mountain views. Vista Las Palmas is a magnificent 16-story Condominium luxury residences.
The 3 Bedroom Condominium has best the Pacific Coast has to offer with incredible breathtaking views of the entire town, Jaco's cinnamon sand beach, the lush tropical mountains and most importantly, the unforgettable Pacific Ocean.
Relax at the large designer pool with Jacuzzi spa. There is also dedicated parking and green area.
* Please note:
Bed configuration available for 3 bedroom condo:
King, King, King or King, King, Queen or King, Queen, Twin.
[Please inform Host of your preference after reservation.]
Vista Las Palmas is a family friendly development. Only registered guests are allowed.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2300 square feet, 214 square meters
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
San Jose - Juan Santamaria
1 hour, 15 minutes
Ocean and/or Mountain views
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Kayaking, Zip Lines, Surfing, ATV Tours and so much more!
- Costa Rica is home to three World Heritage sites. Each is different with unique habitats, characteristics and attributes.
- While the tourism infrastructure of Costa Rica is excellent, there still are many hidden treasures that have slipped through the cracks of mainstream tourism.
- Sport Fishing, Rafting, Night Life/Bars & fine Restaurants.
Places of Interest
- Rain Forest. There are many Rain Forest Adventure Tours to choose from.
- Costa Rica national parks, reserves and refuges account for an astounding 14,000 sq. km or 28 percent of the country's territory
- Costa Rica has well over 700 miles of combined coastline between the Pacific Ocean and Caribbean Sea.
- Nauyaca Waterfalls is an incredibly beautiful set of waterfalls hidden deep within the forests of the south Pacific.
Can't say enough about the hospitality and lifestyle down in Jaco. Some of the best people and views you'll ever see. Thanks to Paul S and the rest of the staff at Vista Las Palmas for making this such a comfortable and relaxing getaway.”
Beautiful accommodations. Everything was first class. Can't wait to come back!”