La Residencia is a luxury villa located in the prestigious upmarket La Cerquilla, Nueva Andalucía, overlooking Los Naranjos Golf Course.
The villa was recently renovated in 2015 and features a modern design with large double vaulted ceilings.
La Residencia is tastefully decorated and has a bright and open atmosphere featuring a brand new state-of-the-art kitchen diner leading onto an outdoor breakfast area and swimming pool.
The large living room is overlooking the swimming pool and the golf course and has a separate TV room with sliding doors.
The six bedrooms are all en-suite with large luxurious bathrooms and dressing rooms or spacious closets.
There is a fantastic games room with a home projector cinema.
The villa is secured, manned by a 24 hours security company.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 9800 square feet
King, King, Queen, Twin, King, and Queen
14 guests maximum
Stunning views of the golf course.
Activities of Interest
- For golf lovers, Marbella is the place! The offer is immensely wide: La Quinta Golf Club, Magna Marbella Golf and Los Naranjos Golf Club to name a few.
- Marbella's coastline offers a broad choice of water sports and activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, sailing and many more.
- La Sala Restaurant Bar and Grill in Puerto Banús offers a supreme dining and social experience day and night.
Places of Interest
- Puerto Banús, a luxury harbor and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife.
- Stroll around Marbella's old town narrow streets and charming-flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries.
- Cabopino Beach is one of the best beaches in Marbella featuring crystal clear waters, wide-sandy beaches and plenty of amenities with a "medium occupancy". Cabopino is next to the protected Artola sand dunes and beach where clothing is optional.
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rocks formation split by an spectacular gorge. This separated the old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
- Wander around the historical centre of Malaga its narrow streets. Relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area. Don't forget to visit Picasso's birthplace-museum and the new Centre Pompidou!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- iPod Dock Stereo