Texas Lake House Getaway
Texas Lake House Getaway
Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and out to this 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,435 sq. ft. lake house where you can clearly see the stars and enjoy peace and quiet without noise from air planes, ambulances, or traffic of any kind.
Wake up and enjoy your morning coffee overlooking a view of Lake Livingston from the back porch, enclosed by wall to wall plate glass windows.
Why not bring your boat? Dock it at the included boat slip and take a breezy morning ride across the lake to enjoy breakfast at our favorite restaurant, Indian Hills.
Enjoy a day out on the lake, and in the evening treat yourself to dinner at the Farmhouse, also right on the lake with access to boat parking. When you return to the house, pour a glass of wine and unwind in the hot tub out on the deck, outside under the stars.
This upscale lake house is truly a picturesque sanctuary, boasting polished wood cabinets and floors, supple leather furniture, and expertly curated decor throughout the house. Expect to feel like you have stepped into a spacious modern hunting lodge, rustic and natural while remaining pristine and decadent.
Due to limited parking there is a 2 vehicle maximum on the property. 2 additional vehicles can park nearby at the property next door but needs to be arranged prior to your stay. There is an 8 person maximum on the property at anytime during the stay. This is a non smoking home and no pets will be allowed on the property during the stay unless discussed in advance and approved. Identification of the 3rd home member will be required at check in and must be present at all times during the stay. Additionally each guest over the age of 18 will need to complete a guest profile form that will be emailed after booking.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2600 square feet
King, King, Queen, and Full
8 guests maximum
George Bush Intercontinental Airport - IAH
1 hour by car
Activities of Interest
- Fishing, Horseback riding, Swimming, Geocaching, Biking, Camping, etc. at Lake Livingston State Park
- Big Creek Scenic Area for fun activities & relaxation!
- Fine dining and terrific lakefront restaurants.
Places of Interest
- Emancipation Park, a landmark of freedom for Texas slaves, where Juneteeth is celebrated each year.
- Lake Livingston Dam for fishing
- Historical Sites of Coldspring and San Jacinto
- The Sam Houston Memorial Park and Museum houses one of the most extensive collection of Sam Houston memorabilia in Texas.
- Waterwood National Country Club (which has one of the best golf courses in Texas!)
We had a great time!!!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet