One Bedroom Residence at Marina di Scarlino
The Tyrrhenian coast is known around the world as one of the most beautiful coastlines in Italy. Pristine beaches and crystal blue waters are set against a rugged landscape, providing magnificent views wherever you turn your gaze.
You will find unspoilt nature, spectacular coastal vistas over Maremma, lush pine forests, quaint bays, and a unique panorama of the islands of Elba, Montecristo and the Tuscan Archipelago.
Marina di Scarlino lies at the heart of this fabulous landscape: the name stands for a unique concept that combines luxury accommodation on the waterfront with all of the advantages of a modern and fully equipped marina, creating a wonderful quality of life.
The idyllic countryside, the countless leisure activities, the professional service - there are several factors that contribute to the charm of Marina di Scarlino. But one thing stands out above all others: the sea. The design of the apartments emphasises the stunning view of the sea and the islands of the Tuscan archipelago.
Grouped around the harbour and main square, the one bedroom residence features a dining room area with a kitchen, a spacious bathroom and lovely terrace overlooking the Piazza or the Marina and the beautiful Tyrrenian Sea.
The total living area measures 48 m2, that is excluding the spacious terrace.
The details highlight just how well thought-out the entire concept is. The building complex has an underground car park and the apartment level is directly accessible via lifts or stairs - as is the Piazza.
Great attention to detail has been paid to design aspects, ensuring that particulars such as sun shades and flowerpots blend perfectly into the overall setting.
Please note the above pictures are representative and not necessarily of the actual residence that you will be staying in.
Property DetailsTHIRDHOME Affiliate
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 500 square feet
3 guests maximum
Pisa International Airport - PSA
30 mins by car
View over the Piazza or the Marina
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Enjoy Saturnia’s thermal baths where the water temperature is around 38°C. Lie back in the natural stone baths and simply relax!
- Venture on the Strada del Vino to discover some of the best vineyards in Tuscany with memorable wine tasting expereinces.
Places of Interest
- The Maremma National Park with more than 9,000 hectares of unspoilt land is home to wild horses, the unique Maremmana cattle, wild boars and roe deer.
- Visit beautiful Florence - the city of the De Medici family - with its churches, palaces and priceless art collections
- Siena is a wonderful historic centre of the Gothic age and Pisa, not only famous for its leaning tower but also for its authentic and lively old historic centre.
Beautiful facility with excellent accommodations & friendly staff. We used this as a base for day trips to Pisa, Volterra & Castglione. Restaurants at resort were great too. ”
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Laundry Service
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet