El Chiquito sits high above the tranquil Orba valley overlooking the orange and lemon groves famous in the area. It is surrounded by spectacular mountains and the Denia coastline is only a 15-minut drive away.
The villa has been designed to ensure uninterrupted views of the landscape with all bedrooms and the main living area looking straight out to the coastline. El Chiquito features an open-plan kitchen and living-dinning areas, three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
There are three separate terraces and a private one off the main bedroom featuring a jacuzzi. The outdoor area is perfect for al-fresco meals featuring a BBQ and a dining space for six/eight guests.
The villa is not overlooked by any other properties and features its own private salt-water pool. El Chiquito is ideal for families who want to enjoy spending time relaxing at home as well as exploring what the area has to offer.
Additional costs to 3rd Home members
Towels and linen - 10 euros per person
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Twin, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Alicante–Elche Airport (ALC), Valencia Airport (VLC)
1 hour and 15 minutes by car | 1 hour and 20 minutes by car
Peaceful mountain views.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Spend your hours relaxing at the beach and by the swimming-pool. Go on country-walks and rides. This home is perfect for a relaxing time.
- Taste the gastronomy of the area and don't forget to try the REAL paella!
- The surrounding countryside is absolutely stunning and ideal for hiking, walking, cycling and running.
Places of Interest
- Visit Denia and Javea beaches (both 20 minutes drive) and spend the day relaxing at the beach and if you feel more energetic, this lovely town offers plenty of cultural and leisure activities as well as walks in the wild-life.
- Calpe (40 minutes drive) is a lively town with a lovely beachfront walkway full of great little bards and restaurants overlooking the Mediterranean.
- A day trip to Valencia is worthwhile: a modern city full of life, culture, history, delicious food and leisure activities.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo