Leblon- Rio de Janeiro- Brazil
One of the most vibrant cities in the world, Rio, has everything; from mountains, beautiful beaches, to the buzz of the city,
Our home is located on Leblon beach, which is the best residential area in Rio. The beach is just across the street and the lovely view from the apartment may be enjoyed throughout the day. Within walking distance you'll find the town's top shopping-malls, boutiques, movie-theaters, book-stores and restaurants. And, there's a convenient bus-stop just across the street.
The well-decorated 220 m2 apartment is on the second floor of a charming four-story residential building and includes two parking-spaces in the garage. Actually, mine is not a conventional rental-apartment, but a cozy home [with air-conditioning in all rooms] where I love dwelling part of the year.
It contains two very comfortable double-occupancy suites. The Master-Bedroom faces the beach and has a King-size bed, cable TV, a large bathroom with two showers.
There are two living-rooms. One with a 65"TV, cable TV, Bluetooth, Blue-ray & CD player, DVDs and CDs . The other with a 40"TV. WiFi all over the apartment.
A fully-equipped kitchen integrates the main living/dining-room area.
There is also a guest-bathroom, as well as an extra service-area bathroom. Linen & towels are provided and changed once a week.
The apartment comes with full housekeeping service 3 times a week. Additional housekeeping service is available upon request and charged according to your needs.
Private Residence with 4 levels
2 bedrooms, 4 baths, 220 square feet, 21 square meters
King and 2x Full
4 guests maximum
Tom Jobim Airport
30 minutes by car
It's a beachfront apartment overlooking Leblon Beach across the street with many facilities around.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
A maid will come twice a week to clean the apartment on the owner's behalf.
For any extra service such as serving breakfast, buying groceries, or cooking, there will be a cost of USD $150 a day.
Activities of Interest
- Surfing, volleyball, soccer, Beach Tennis, capoeira can all be experienced at Leblon beach.
- Parapenting, Paragliding, hiking and scuba-diving can all be done close by.
- Long or short walks are always pleasant along the beach.
Places of Interest
- One Can't miss! Visiting the mountain of Christ the Redeemer and enjoying the view
- Getting to know Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon Beaches is "a must". As well as Sugar Loaf Mountain.
- Going to the Best Shopping Malls, Cinemas, Street shops and restaurants in walking distance from the apartment
- Visiting Museums and appreciating the wonderful views of Rio de Janeiro
- Visiting places where one can enjoy Brasilian Music and Dance Samba
Beatiful apartment on Leblon beach, Rio de Janeiro, just in front of the beach. The surrandings are full of excellent restaurantes and shoppings. This beatiful home has a georgeus, chic, and stylish decoration, plenty of amazing books and pictures. Vera, take care every detail and furniture. That's make the apartment cozzy and adorable. Perfect week. Thank you so much for all details. Javier & Andrea”